[27]

kim woke up late..
she was not that easy to let go of bed.since it was her buddy when she was doing nothing.
"good morning tiger."
"morning dad..what's for breakfast?"
"a noodle soup...pat prepared it.."
"oh?..may i.."
kim took a scoop and taste it..
she paused for awhile until she uttered a word.
"pat really cook dad?"
"yah..since she arrived her..she became our chef here at the ranch...so?..how does it taste for you?"
"this is pretty good...and it really fits my appetite.."
"haha...naaah...you eat that..im goin to check the plantation..you wanna come with me?"
"okey dad..but you gonna go now..ill just follow"
"okey.."
her dad scratch her head like a child...he misses kim so much.and she never regret having a daughter as well as a son...since kim was a tom.
kim had fan with the noodle soup and almost forgot that she need to hurry cause it's her first day in the ranch..
kim took a bath and wear this striped longsleeves and her favorite hat which her dad gave to her when she was still 17..
"here we go kim.."
but she forgot to ask her dad where her boots was..
it's not good to wear slippers on the farm cause there's a lot of snake around.
kim took her sneakers from her backpack and no choice but to used it.
every stations she passed through all the girls look at her like she was a star..
maybe..cause she has these.white skin compared to them...most of the worker's had ton skin..like pat..but bee...she maintain her fair complexion.but still kim has more foreign look than her.
"khun kim!"
it was p'odd..smiling while looking to her up and down..
"are you meeting up someone?"
"no p'odd..im going to the plantation"
"ahhh...with your shoes?"
"ah..haha..yeah...i forgot to ask dad where my boots was."
"i have one in the barracks...ill just get it for you.."
"thanks p'odd"
kim sat into a wooden chair place in a big tree..she was humming while shaking her toes...she found those girl's who sneak from there work just to see her.
kim smiled while seeing them..
they were curious about that new adorable face sitting under that big tree.
they knew kim was a tom but they didnt expect that she was that handsome...since kim had a thin body before and a necklong hair...but now...she change a lot..her body grow's bigger...and her hair dancing along the breeze make their jaw down...kim was really stunning with her new look.

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)