[22]

"i thought you had lot's of work in the hospital?"
"yah..but i finished it so fast..so i could see you.."
pie just smiled but her mind was still with kim..
"i just go to the cr... "
"okey pie...ill just wait here.."
as pie went away...jeab walk closer to where kim was..
"nice move.. "
kim heard it...and she didnt like how jeab said it to her..
"you think pie will comeback to you because your here?"
kim stood up fast and took off her mask
"what are you trying to say huh?"
"that your desperate..."
"what did just say?!"
kim's anger explode once again and her hand were shakin like any moment now..she'll gonna punch jeab..
"haha..c'mon kim...i know exactly what you're doing...you want pie to see if whose more worthy between us...well..im gonna say this to you..me?...i dont have to crawl into the ground for pie to love me...but you..no matter how you dressed up..you'll gonna end up as a farmer.."
kim directly landed a punch to jeab's face... which pie saw and run towards them to stop kim..
"kim!!!...jeab!!are you okey?"
jeab was sitting the ground touching her jaw...there was a cut on her lips..which pie really worried about..
jeab stood up and pretended that she was hurt..
"what's wrong with you kim??!!why are you hurting people around you huh?!i thought you change..but i was wrong.."
"pie??"
"let's go pie..."
pie didnt listen to what kim was about to say...she accompanied jeab into her car...jeab turned to kim before she entered into the car...and gave an insulting smile to kim.
a moment after thEy leave...fah arrived and she run after seeing kim sitting into the ground like a lost...

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)