[40]

aom was having an interview on her restaurant.. and the main issue was the LOVE WINE
"what leads you to create this fantastic wine now called as the butterfly wine or the love wine..?"
it was the reporter now asking pie..
pie took a little while to answer it..
"well..that wine was just accidentaly crEated by me and my love kim.."
"ohh..?..so kim was also one of the magical hands who made this wine possible."
"yes..actually..it was her dad who was rEally a wine maker..but because i was so curious about how wine is made.. so i ask kim's dad to teach.."
"did you expect this outcome?"
"actually no...haha..it was just a practice..but now...look at how people love our wine.."
"yes...so another question...
what was the biggest part of  the butterflies into your life and in the making of your LOVE wine?"
pie was about to answer it when kim appeared infront of her..
all cameras were turn to kim..
pie stood up and ran into her..
they stared at each other before they give each other a very tight hug..
after pie let go..she touch kim's face..
and then turn into the reporter whose doing the interview.
"what was the biggest part of the butterflies into my life?..
..when i was still a kid...my mom always says..that if you felt a thousand of butterflies inside your stomach..then your finally inlove..at first..i thought it was just a part of childhood fancy stories..til i met this tom beside me..."
the reporters get more interested about what will pie add...
"this tom made me believe that butterflies inside my stomach was real.she made me feel that true love does exist.."
pie started to let go of her tears while looking at kim..
"she made all my fantasies came true..and she never ever give up on me..everytime i was confused...she was there to remind me how we started and how we made it last..
she...she was the butterfly of my life..and that love wine..was a part of our infinity"
lot's of people who was their was turn emotional. even jeab who almost ruined them was touch by what pie shared to them.they gave a round of applause to kim and pie who was embracing each other.

after that emotional interview.. kim took pie in a private place..it was a romantic dinner date prepared by kim.
she gave a bouquet of white roses to pie and an envelope..
"what is this kim?"
"open it. "
pie saw two plane tickets to paris..
"were having a vacation to paris?"
"yes..and our flight would be the they after tommorow.."
"why is it to fast kim?"
"no more asking pie. it's my gift for our 8th anniversary"
pie just let kim..instead if arguing with her.
kim ask pie for a dance.. and it has been a romantic night for them.

[this story was about to end..but im hoping you will still love kim and pie  :))
please cast your vote.. thank you.. ]