[18]

k8m and fah drop on the bar where they first met.
"beer?"
fah place the glass of beer in the table..
"so?..would you mind if i ask you about that girl?"
"what for fah?...she's already my ex"
"relax...im just curious..if you dont want then it's okey.."
kim remain quite while playing the side of the glass..
"pie was my first girlfriend.and she was the reason im a tom now...since i step into the uni...i already thought that i was a straight girl though i look like a tom...but something happen between us.. i just woke up realizing that pie was not a friend only...but she was more than that...we fell inlove...maybe because were in the same room in the dormitory."
"that was...romantic"
"yah...who could explain that feeling fah?
.i think no one..."
"so how long were you been?"
"6years..."
"that long?..."
kim smiled...
"wow!....im so amazed kim.."
"but now...it's over fah.."
"you want her back?"
"that's impossible already.."
"hey..why are you talking like that?...pie would not stay with you that long if she dont love you.."
"but she has jeab now"
"hahaha...do you think pie will like that kind of tom?yah...jeab was a nice looking tom..but you are better than her.."
"stop kidding me fah..no need to do that"
"you think im fooling you kim?..look at you...your so adorable...except your jacket and your long hair.."
"haha..why?...you dont like it?"
"honestly?no...why not try some other clothes..try something new..like what pie did"
"fah???"
"haha..im just joking.."
they had a long nasty talk...til they almost fell asleep on the table..
while pie...still couldnt sleep..she was thinking if kim and fah are dating.if kim already move on...
"that's all your fault pie...you own kim..but you let her go..now...suffer.."
she covered her face with a pillow until she already fell asleep.

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)