Chapter 13

So I saw you guys commenting to update so why not!

----------------------------------------------

Ariana POV

We put Niall in his car laying down in the back.

"What did I do! What did I do!" Harry screamed as tears rolled down his cheeks.

I stayed quite. I was internally screaming. Niall, why Niall he never did anything wrong. Harry was the one who did the wrong. He acted on his instincts. His instincts were not always good.

Harry had an instinct to fight. He has an instinct to get jealous. If it wasn't for me Niall wouldn't be in so much pain.

As I was lost in my thoughts. I hear a groan of pain from the back seat.

"Oh shit." Niall groaned.

"Lad are you okay? Wait what the hell I just beat you up or course you're not okay." 

"I hate you Harry." Niall said.

Harry's face dropped.

I just sat there quietly.

Finally we got to the hospital. Luckily there were no paparazzi there, well they didn't know we were coming here.

Harry picked up Niall bridal style and walked him in.

I wish Harry would do that to me.

I would love to be picked up bridal style by Harry

What am I even thinking I'm with Jai.
----------
We checked in Niall he only had a bruise stomach and some how he broke his foot.

We also got Harry's um package checked because I kicked him hard. We made sure he can still have children.

Harry would be a great father. His wife is lucky.

What am I thinking?

HARRY POV

She's staring at me. Grinning.

I'll pretend I don't see her.

My stomach feels weird. Maybe I'm sick?

She's so beautiful

I turned and looked at her.

I just stared and smiled back.

She makes me feel happy

She makes me feel warm

She makes me feel loved.

----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS ITS DANI. I KNOW IM SORRY. I updated at least. I'll try to update more often okay?

Okay.