Ever Lasting Taste Of Your Lips Chapter 2

thank you for reading my fan fic hope you enjoy chapter two 

I raised both of my hands gracefully on to his well fitted chest that was covered with a very thin white v-line shirt and slowly started to push him on his back soon enough he was on his back I leaned in and looked once again in too those breath taking orbs he said something thing in a whisper but it was loud enough that I caught what he said “kiss me already.”…………………….

 I was shocked  a little that he didn’t freak out and tell me to get the hell away  so I did what I had been longing  to do. I kissed him he didn’t waste a second he was kissing back are lip where in scenic are lips fitted with each other like if they were supposed to be attached together.  He grabbed my hips and lifted my jack will sweat shirt a little so he was touching skin my hands were on his amazingly featured face  the kiss was long lasting passionate hot sweet not wanting to let go of something so precious  and something I have never felt before. He licked my bottom lip which was a shade of tinted pink I didn’t allow him access to wonder inside my mouth he kissed me for a while longer and tried again I let him in he was exploring like Dora the little Mexican girl I thought of that made me smile in to the kiss. I was still on top till he rolled over so he was hovering over me like a ghost his strong built arms were on both sides of my head. I broke the kiss we looked at each other “I need to tell you something” harry stated “and what is that something” I added to his previous statement “I’ve have liked you for a while and I didn’t want to tell you because I was scared you would think I’m weird and wouldn’t want to be friends anymore so I thought hiding my feelings would keep are relationship safe” I looked at him as he finished his last words I was looking straight into his eyes and I could tell he was telling me all truth no lie “um……err ……..uh.. are you going to say something love” he said “yes um truth is I feel the same way I was truly scared to tell you how I felt as well harry sorry too worry you with the delay in response I was thinking on how to respond this is everything I have imagined to happen “I responded after he was so concerned on weather I was okay with everything that slipped from his mouth then he kissed my neck  “that’s amazing I can’t believe we have like each other for the longest of time and never had the guts to tell one another” he stated “ I know one problem” “and what is the problem” “ what are you going to tell the popular crew at school since you’re the captain of the soccer team and all and I’m just the little toy that fallows as they call me they won’t accept me your popular I’m not “you said with a worried look on your face “listen babe I know I’m captain of the soccer team and the most popular guy and best looking guy around town and if I accept you so do they don’t sweat it trust me darling”  harry told me with a upbeat face reassuring me of all of that. “Alright if you say so haz” by that time we were sitting Chris cross apple sauce. “So um want to watch a movie” “sounds great um question” I said hoping the answer would come about to end in a yes “what is it doll face” he replied quickly “do you mind if I um –“he cut me off “stay the night sure thing you know my room is open 24/7” he said with a big cheesy smile plastered on his face and gave me one of his killer eye winks “thanks um maybe I should go get some close really quick from my house” I mentioned since I be staying over “don’t worry about clothes babe I’m pretty sure you’ll do just fine in ether two of these options” he extended one of his hands and said” option one is stay in bra and panties which is the way to go I think OR ‘he said extending his other hand’ option two is ‘he took deep breath’ I lend you some of my pajamas” it was obvious  he like option one but I decided with “well option one sounds fun and loose but I think I’ll go with borrowing some of your clothes but thanks for that wonderful idea sweet pea”  I said looking at the expression on his face which clearly he didn’t like my option” well what movie should we watch” “good question what  SHHOULD we watch” he said funnily while rubbing above his upper lip as if there were an imaginary mustache and I just stared at him and giggled.

hope you liked it if i get 200 READS ill UPDATE thank you bye my beautiful readers