Food Fight ...

Chapter 5

“oh my gosh we’ve listened to over a hundred song and you didn’t like any of them I’m going to show you ONE more and then that is it lights out for BOTH of us okay harry?!?!?!” I said in a tired stern voice because we had been searching for a song for hours and it was like 3:49 a.m and I was tired “okay here put this on and listen to it will you?” “Alright alright I’m going “he replied and yawned at the end I could tell that he was getting sleepy as well as me.

****about 2 to 3 minutes later***

“PENELOPE THIS IS IT THIS IS MY SONG I HAVE TO USE IT THANK YOU I LOVE IT!!!” harry was jumping up and down happy with my last song selection for the night he was going to use the song thank the lord we found one!! “Yaaaa THAT’S great harry I’m happy you like it” I said with the best tired smile I can pull off. “One thing before we go to bed my like green pea” he said as we were climbing into his bed. “What is it Harold?”I said getting annoyed “where did you find that song???” he asked me pulling the covers to are chins. “Well before my dad left me and my mom he would sing it to me before I would go to sleep.” I said eyes closing slowly remembering sweet thought of my dad. “Would you like me to sing it to you Penelope?” “Yes please!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Author note thing here please read alright so here it goes this…………………………………. soon upcoming chapters will be super long and filled with super fun and exciting things a lot will be happening and I hope you enjoy this chapter oh and sorry I haven’t updated in a long time but I hope you like this chapter and the rest of this author note will be at the end of the chapter!!

Chapter 5

********** PENELOPE POINT OF VIEW**********

I flutter my eyes open and the first thing my eyes open to see in the world is Harrys face right next to me and I couldn’t feel any happier in this moment in time. To wake up next to the boy I love with all my heart to have someone next to me that’s been there with me through thick and thin. I look at him sleep and move a piece of his hair from his face then lean in and kiss his nose. I bring my hand up and lay it gently and rub my thumb across his ever so soft and pinky cheek. I stare at him while he’s still in a peaceful state of mind. Then continue to stroke his cheek then I run my hands up his face and then run my fingers through his hair. I start paying ever so gently and softly with his chestnuts brown curls. A sudden rush of blood creeps up to his cheeks turning them a scarlet color. He’s eyes flutter and he’s peaceful green forestry eye’s meet mine. I pull my hand back from his face faster than light flickering on. He chuckles lightly and a grin starts to grow and grow till his dimples are visible for show.

“Well good morning kitten. “Harry looked and me and his raspy voice filled the room and rang threw my ears. “Good morning.” The words filled the room as his once did. His head still rested on the pillow and I smiled looking at him and spoke once again. “Hey is your mom home or at work?”He sat up and looked back at me “She’s at work but she’ll be back maybe at 1 in the morning today.” he said in the most soft and raspy voice that made my spine shiver and my breath hitch. “Alright so what are we going to do today Harry?” I asked waiting for his answer on what today’s adventure would bring us.”Well I was thinking maybe we could start off by eating some breakfast, I can make you some food if you’re hungry. “He fell back on the bed and turned to face me “I could make you some chocolate and banana waffles, eggs, bacon, toast, and I could run to the shop and get some Nutella to go with the toast. How does that sound Penelope?” (I just had to add that in there for all the nutella fans) “That sounds so yummy I can’t wait come let’s get changed?” I said while getting out of harry bed and as soon as I stepped foot on his coffee color wood floor. A wave of cool air hit me and goose bumps covered my whole body and my back ached from the cold.