Chapter 11- A Bike A Bad boy and a Good girl

One motorbike, one bad boy and one good girl. Does it sound familiar people? Well it should cause it's that one scene that is always there in a cliche teen fiction book. The bad boy and the good girl are on a bike, speeding down the road while the good girl is scared out of her mind.

This moment is a lot like those scenes except for one tiny detail. I loved it. I loved the rush, the speed and the feeling of the wind as it peppered kisses on my face. I loved how my hair blew in the wind. All of this just made me feel free.

Freedom. That's one thing I never had. I may have left this horrible town years ago but I carried those haunting memories with me when I left. Those memories bound me down and held me as a prisoner but not today. Today I was free from those and it was all because of Tyler.

Tyler, God he looks amazing. His hair, which was already messy, was even more messed up due to the wind. I tighten my arms around his torso, mentally jumping and shrieking in excitement. Tyler and I. Together. This is what I wanted.

"This is amazing!" I giggled.

Tyler laughed. "Tell me about it. It's like an adrenaline rush. The speed just gives me the rush. Clarissa nearly had a heart attack when she got on my bike for the first time. Ever since then she swore to never ride on it unless her life was on the line." He shook his head. "Needless to say that she never got on it unless you count that one time when her car broke down on the way to school and she had to take a lift from me because if she missed she couldn't cheer for the game that day. School rules: if cheerleaders miss the day of school when there's a game they can't cheer."

"Good to know. I need to soak up all of these rules if I am going to be a cheerleader."

"I would turn around and give you the surprised look but I shouldn't because bleeding out on the road with the girl I'm trying to impress by side is the least good way to die in my book. Not to mention it definitely won't earn me more points. Did any guy ask you out yet?"

"Few of them did." I replied.

It was true. From the moment I stepped inside the school many guys came up to me to ask me not to mention some guys who clearly had girlfriends were staring at me as if I was the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. As flattering as it all was I was never going out with any one of them. Tyler is the one for me.

"So you didn't say yes?"

"I was thinking about it when you came and swooped me out of the school. And if you don't do something good today then I'll definitely tell one of them yes. No point in waiting for someone who is not worthy of my time."

Tyler didn't say anything except laugh.

"Now will you tell me where on Earth are you taking me?" I asked looking around. We definitely left the city by now because from here there were less buildings and more trees.

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises." When you had a childhood like mine with tons of surprises, which by the way weren't very good ones instead those were quite the opposite, then even you'd start hating surprises. They were painful and horrendous.

"Yet again you shot me down. Here I thought that maybe you had something common with other girls and you'd be kinda impressed by this move that you'd be willing to increase my points."

"Since you really are trying your best I will do my best to be surprised and happy when you take me to this place. How about it?" I offered smiling.

"Sound okay as long as by the end of today you tell me your name."

"Don't tell me you haven't even asked anyone yet? Surely you heard other people call me by my name."