I hate my life (7)

I wake up to my alarm clock, playing 'wiggle' by Jason Derulo. I throw my pillow towards it and it falls off my bedside table, the song stopping to my delight.

Sighing I get up and change out of Hunters clothes. Hey don't judge me, I was tired and they were just really comfortable which caused me to fall asleep in them. I did put underwear though cause commando isn't very comfortable in my opinion.

I walk into my bathroom to find that the window still broken, which made me feel a little better considering all the things I have seen over the past couple of days. Luckily for me and everyone else it's Friday. Hopefully today would be a good day for me. I do my daily morning routine and exit the bathroom.

I'm wearing high waisted shorts with a black crop top. I take one last look at myself in the mirror and leave for school. I decide to take my car today because I have to go to the mall today, alone.

Mandy is out of town so I'm pretty much a loner at school now. I park my car and get out. I make my way to the lockers and put my combination in, I open it and a bomb of white flour bursts into my face. Gasping for air I hear a chuckle behind me and find Hunter laughing at my appearance. I glare at him

"Are you serious?!!"
"What!?, can't you take a joke or something" I sigh and let out a small laugh
"Okay, I have to admit that was pretty funny"
"Exactly"
"Well if you could excuse me I'm going to go and wash my face"
"As you wish" I take that as my chance to go.

I turn the tap on and splash the water on my face. Ugghhh it's in my hair too, how I'm I supposed to get that out. I gather up my hair and tie it into a ponytail, well it least it's less noticeable than before. I sigh and make my way to the exit.

All of the sudden a bang comes from one of the stalls. I make an abrupt turn, listening carefully. Nothing. I turn back around but as soon as I put my hand on the door handle the bang comes again but louder than before. I try and ignore it and push the door slowly open, the bang comes again even louder than before, ignoring it I open the door.

Once I'm out I take a deep breath in. I start walking to my next class when the bathroom door swings open, I turn around and see the little girl standing there, I start running but I'm stopped when something grabs my ankles and I land on the side of my body, I start crawling away but I'm pulled back into the bathroom, the door gets slammed shut with a resounding bang.

The stalls doors start opening and closing the Windows cracking. I manage to get up and look for a way out when the little girl jumps on top of me, which makes me lose my balance and fall to the floor, I push her off with all the strength I have.

My heart is beating fast, I'm terrified. Even if I'm imagining it, it doesn't make it less horrifying. I get up and start pounding on the door for help. I feel her presence getting closer and closer to me, my breathing starts getting heavy and my legs are shaking.

We are face to face, her horrid breath on my face. She leans in and whispers in my ear "He wants you and he won't give up until he gets you", with that said everything returns back to normal. I sink down to my knees and start crying, the tears don't stop.