|Chapter Fifthteen|

(4 days before filming TWD)

"Have you heard from Lily or the divorce since?" I ask Norman as I order drinks at the cafe but we never get to finish because I get recognized and they have to do their usual 'Oh my god! You're Gemma Miles from blah blah..' I put on a fake smile because I have seen this all before but yeah, "You're Gemma, the woman in the Transporter 4 trailer?" the red-headed woman serving us at the cash register asks me. "Yep, the one kicking the ass in the trailer is me" I say and then giggle slightly afterwards because I remember the comment I made about me kicking more ass than Daryl and Normie put together! "If you don't mind can I get a autograph real quick?" she asks again and I just look behind at Norman, who gestures for me to continue. I smile at him before signing one of the leaflets of cafe for the cashier, I hand her the signed leaflet back along with the money.

I grab both of our drinks and head into Norman's direction, Norman collects his from me before pulling my chair out at the nearest table. "I won't be getting used to that anytime soon, trust me" I state as a clear fact that I won't be getting used to all this fame that arrives at my doorstep, Norman smirks before shifting slightly in his chair. I was about to say something when my phone buzzes in my back pocket;

'Myla: "You might want to end your outing soon, I have something you might want to read/watch. I'm at Andy's, see you soon. Mylie <3 xxx"

I smile at her text but as I reread the first part my smile soon fades and has me thinking, what the hell has she seen/read? I message her back as Norman decided to play Candy Crush on his phone. He has started to get Myla back into playing that game but it's only so he has someone that will send him lives instead of wasting thousands of dollars on that game;

'Gemma: "Okay, I will come as soon as I can. Norman is playing Candy Crush, you know what he can be like Scott..We will see you soon with Mr. Lincoln. Gezabel :* xxx"

I hit the send button before locking my phone and putting it back into my pocket. I suddenly don't feel like finishing my coffee, I take a few more sips from my drink before placing it to the side and then just watching the goof play Candy Crush. "I can tell something is up, you have only recently started wasting your coffee only if something is up" Norman says still being glued to his phone screen, I love how he knows that I didn't finish my drink and that I left it. I giggle before telling him what's up, "Myla wants me to go around Andy's, she has something to show me" I say before looking out the cafe window and knotting my fingers together in my lap. "Let me finish this level and then we can go to Andy's" Norman replies a few minutes later still glued to his screen, I giggle at the sight of him because he's such a kid at heart but is the biggest goof I know right now.

----------------------------------------

"Gems, I really need you to see this!" Myla exclaims. "What is it?" I say with slight annoyance. Myla shows me this new article with Lily and Norman in there, my eyes widen at the sight of the headline; 'Model, Lily Armstrong seeks Norman Reedus' attention and says "I miss having my goofball around" I could so kill this bitch right now, seeing as she tried to kill me. I would totally love to right now! I don't pay much attention to the article because I knew Norman was way over that bitch and was happy with me, "It's probably nothing, you know how the media are like just to get people to read it" I say to Myla as I turn my attention to my phone instead of iPad. I look up from my screen to see Myla standing there with crossed arms, "Miss Miles, I think you are worried about what will happen but you don't want to believe it" I have to giggle at this because this woman knows me inside out. "Mylie, Norman isn't that type of guy! I have known him forever! Norman being Lily's "Goofball" that utter crap.." Myla giggles slightly before Andy returns home and heads straight into the kitchen, they hug each other which I smile at the sight of them. I wish they would get together already.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you think Myla and Andy should date? I mean they are so cute together" I say to Norman as I pass him his drink. He laughs and then grabs the PS3 controllers, "Andy doesn't stop talking about her when we are out" he says with a laugh. I giggle as I take one of the controllers off of Norman and turn the controller on, "You hoping to beat my ass at Call of Duty again?" I say whilst laughing because Norman always thinks he can but he never does and I always have to brag about it when it happens. "Well not multiplayer this time, you always say that you would kick my ass in a zombie outbreak so let's find out" Norman says with a challenging tone, I wink at him as I walk into the kitchen to place my mug on the side. I hear his phone ringing but I don't pay too much attention to it because he has to answer his own phone calls, I walk back into the living room whilst asking him "Okay, what happens if I lose?" I ask just to see what he says.

I see a smirk appear on his lips before he actually answers. "I have something in mind" he winks at me and I have to shake my head in disgust as a joke, "Oh before I forget, your phone was ringing. I didn't answer it because you have problem with people doing that." I say with a giggle. Norman's face drops and makes me wondering whether something is going on, I mean he has been taking his phone calls outside instead of answering them around me. "Oh, it's probably just Andy getting used to his iPhone" Norman replies with a chuckle, I roll my eyes before plopping on the couch next to him and getting ready to kill some zombies on Call Of Duty, I don't think that this is ever going to leave me soon or that fast because Norman is hiding something from me and I can't put my finger on it.