|Chapter Thirty Two|

Small A/N: Credit goes to my cousin for creating the magazine cover! I love it so much!
--------------------------

(In LA, On the SOA set)

In the end I decided to leave for LA and go ahead with filming Sons Of Anarchy. I got convinced that everything will be okay and I will be kept in the loop about everything that happens, I'm having a hard time believing that..maybe because I'm just being paranoid about everything. So far this experience hasn't been that bad but I have probably cursed myself and it turns out to be something less thrilling than I was hoping. 

"Oh hey Gemma! I'm glad to actually finally get to work with you" The only person that does seem to register that I'm here is Kurt Sutter. I smile politely, "It's an honour to be able to work with you on such an amazing show!" Okay I think I'm star struck! I love this show so much that it feels like this is all a dream and not even real. He smiles and then introduces me to the crew and cast apart from Charlie as I know him from the meeting I had with the producers and director. 

-------------------

I was just adjusting myself to my trailer as all my trailers so far have different from each other. Weird I know but they just have, I had my headphones in whilst I was settling in so I didn't even hear Charlie come into the trailer, so as you can guess this was a slight shock when I turn around and see him standing there. "Oh god, don't  god, don't do that! Almost gave me a heart attack!" I say with a slight laugh whilst tryna recover and removing my headphones too. 

"Sorry, I wanted to check in on you. Is everything going okay?" He does this adorable smile which makes me weak inside but I try to ignore that effect as I smile knowing that I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks. "It's fine, yeah everything is great" I reply back with like a huge grin on my face which Charlie does that same adorable smile and I melt again but I could never replace Norman, he will always be in my heart no matter what. I've been blessed by Reedus from the start and to be honest, that has never changed!

"I don't even know how to thank you right now. This is the like my dream role other than The Walking Dead but to be working with this cast, I can't even begin to process it" I realise I'm slightly fangirling which then I stop turning completely red. Charlie laughs at the colour I have turned now, which makes me feel even worse because this has now become embarrassing.

"Sons of Anarchy's number one fan? It will be our little secret" As I look back up at Charlie to that breath taking blue eyed gaze, he winks before walking back out. Leaving me feeling like teen after speaking to her crush, expect this was different (I hope).

---------------------------------

I had been filming for hours and yet it doesn't get boring doing the same routine for every different role I'm offered because they are all different in their own way. Sahara had asked me to call to see how things were for me over here, I haven't seen her since we were filming The Walking Dead.

We starting talking about random things, because that's just how all normal calls start. Then I began to ask her about how things were her end, which it was a lot less busier than mine because I guess she hasn't been offered any other roles since The Walking Dead. I'm so stupid, that show is like her first role and she hasn't been in that long but neither have I..anyways after we finish talking about her side of things, Sahara returns the question "Enough about me, so how's filming going in LA with Charlie?" I could sense her smirk on the other end of the line, which to be honest that's certainly what she is doing.