CHAPTER 13

"Uh..what are you doing?"

They nodded at each other and grabbed both of my arms and legs.

"AHHH LET ME GO!!"

Hearing my cry Kai, Xiumin, and Chanyeol ran towards us trying to help.

"Let her go hyung!" yelled Kai as he pushed water into Luhan's face.

They let me go, but a water war began and I was right in the middle of it. How fun is that....to be surrounded by a bunch of guys throwing water at each other and making me blind at the same time..

"AHHH NO MY EYES!!"

They were splashing water EVERYWHERE.

"TAKE THAT CHANYEOL!" yelled someone
"HELP ME XIUMIN HYUNG!"yelled another

I waded out of the water fight and got out of the ocean. I tried to wipe the water off, but only ends with stinging in my eyes.

I dragged my body to where Chen and Baekhyun were causally watching the water war. I walked up to and plopped myself down.

"Are you okay?" asked Baekhyun as he pulled out a piece of seaweed from my hair.

"*sigh* yeah thanks oppa."

"Your completely soaked _____" said Chen as he draped a towel over my shoulders.

"Thanks. It seems I can only count on you two" I said as I watched the guys of them attack each other with water.

"They'll sleep like logs on the way back from using so much energy" said Chen.

"I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up later okay oppas?"

"Sure okay" relied Chen and Baekhyun. Chen moved my hair out of my face and patted my back to help me fall asleep.

I quickly fell asleep from the rhythmic patting and the warm sunlight.

******

"Why do I feel so uncomfortable" I thought. I guess I had moved around in the sand while I was asleep. I could feel sand everywhere..

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. My breathing stopped and my eyes opened widely..

"AHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME!"

I found myself covered in sand from my neck and down. I was literally buried alive...except for my head thankfully.

I looked around and found Baekhyun and Chen asleep and buried as well.

"OPPA!"

They woke up and looked around.

"whaatt?" whined Baekhyun.

"Oppa if you haven't noticed, but we're buried IN SAND!"

As soon as I said this I heard laughter behind the parasol.
I turned my head and saw a bunch of silhouettes behind the giant sun umbrella.

"YAAA I SEE YOU COME OUT HERE AND HELP US OUT!"

Chen somehow got himself out of his hole and he helped me out. Baekhyun had fallen asleep again still in his hole so we decided to let him be.

Chen and I chased the guys around who cackled and laughed like they were crazy.

Chanyeol tripped and took everyone who was running down with him so that's how THAT ended.

It was getting late so we took a final swim and got in the car.

...
"I'm so tired..." said D.O.

"Me too" said Chen as he fell asleep on the window.

D.O. looked next to him to see why _____ hadn't answered and saw that she had fallen asleep as well. He guided her head so it laid on his shoulder.

"You're so cute.." whispered D.O.

"I know I'm adorable..." mumbled Chen in his sleep.

"What?" D.O. poked Chen's head and he just kept on mumbling.

The car was silent as it drove under a tunnel.

"I want to go back..."mumbled _____.

"_____? What did you say?" asked D.O.

"I miss them.."she said again.

Then she started to squirmed if she was having a nightmare.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

"Don't worry I got you" said D.O. as he kissed the top of her forehead.
He then fell asleep halfway through the ride.

"WAKE UP HYUNG!"

D.O. woke up in the car with Kai's face in his trying to wake him up.
He looked next to him and _____ was still asleep on his shoulder. He started to carry her when Kai picked her up away from him.

"It's okay I got her" said Kai.

"Oh okay." said D.O.
He usually would have been grateful that Kai helped him, but this time he wanted to carry _____ to her room...
He got out of the car and followed Kai and _____ into the elevator.

...
Kai carried _____ into the elevator when she mumbled "I want to stay.."

"Stay where?" asked Kai. He looked down and gently moved her hair out of her face.

"What?" asked D.O.

"Oh..uh..nothing.." said Kai.

It was awkwardly silent in the elevator.
We went into our house and Kai carried _____ to her room.

She had already changed to her comfort clothes at the beach so Kai just laid her in her bed and tucked her in.

"Good night."

He went down to kiss her forehead when she wrapped her arms around his neck and suddenly pulled him into her bed.

Then she mumbled "I miss you.."

With a sad look on my face he asked "Who do you miss so much _____? Don't you like being here with us... and me?"

___________________________
Who do you miss? Family? Friend? BOYFRIEND?

Keep on reading there is SOO MUCH in store for you.

Thanks for all the support!💕