CHAPTER 44

We got all the ingredients and we made the cake batter. We placed it in a cake pan and put it in the oven. While we waited we decided to start to make the decorations and whipped cream for the frosting.

"Okay so to make whipped cream you just have to whisk the cream really fast until it becomes solid." said D.O. as he poured the cream into a metal bowl.

I handed him a whisk and he started to whisk really fast.

"How long does it take?" I asked as I peered over his shoulder.

"Um..about 10-20min." said D.O. as he continued to whisk.

"Whoa...that's a long time.." I said to him. I could see his veins pulsing out from his muscles.

"It's okay. It's worth it." said D.O. "Hey can you gather some strawberries?"

"Sure!" I went to the back and brought back a bunch of ripe strawberries.

I cut off the top of the strawberry and put it in front of his mouth. Without even looking at what it was, D.O. opened his mouth and ate the strawberry.

"Mmm. I love strawberries during strawberry season." said D.O. as he continued to whisk.

After 10 minutes the cream turned solid and became whipped cream.

"I bet you if you do this all day you can have amazing arm muscles in a week." I said to D.O.

"Yeah I should have all of EXO whisking every morning." said D.O.

I dipped my finger into the bowl, got a bunch of whipped cream and smeared it across D.O.'s face

"YAH!" yelled D.O.

"Sorry!!" I yelled as I ran away from D.O. who grabbed the frosting bag like a gun

"NO! Please don't!" I yelled as I put my hands up for surrender and protection

"What's going on here?!" boomed the baker as he came back from the back of the kitchen "didn't anyone teach you that you shouldn't shoot your girlfriend with a frosting bag?"

"Girlfriend?!" said D.O. and I at the same time.
We looked at each other and quickly looked away.

"Now back your cake!" said the baker as he laughed

"Nae.." we said as we bowed to him while we tried to hold in our laughter.

"Stop bothering your girlfriend Kyungsoo!" said the baker as he went back into the back of the building.

Those words eliminated all the laughter in us. Awkwardly we started to decorate the cake.

"Uh..we should start decorating the cake with the strawberries." said D.O. who still had a glob of whipped cream on his face.

"Haha oppa you're face." I said as I got some paper towels and I wiped the cream off his face.

"Hehe thanks." said D.O. as he smiled.

We finished the cake and we were covered in cream, chocolate, and strawberries.

"I'm really proud of us." said D.O.

"Me too hehe" I said as I wiped off the cream on my arms

"I want to eat it right now.." said D.O.

"Me too.. but we should share with the other oppas." I said to him

"Do we have to?" asked D.O.

"Come on its almost dinner time so we should head back." I said to him

"Fine. Let's go!" said D.O. as he grabbed the cake box with our cake inside.

...

"WE'RE HOME!!!" I yelled as we arrived

"Why are you so early? It's only 6:00." said Sehun as he came running towards the door with the others.

"We missed you!" yelled Chanyeol as he picked me up and put me on his shoulders

"Don't I get any welcome?" said D.O. as he walked in.

"It's okay hyung I got you." said Kai as he put his arm in D.O.'s shoulder

"Thanks..okay watch this." said D.O.
He faced the other 8 guys who were shrouding me and then yelled "CAKE!"

Everyone's head turned towards him and Chanyeol almost dropped me if it wasn't for Xiumin oppa.

"Hehe yeah..oppa and I made a cake for you guys." I said as Chanyeol and Xiumin brought me down.

"CAKE!!!!!" yelled Chen as he snatched the cake box and ran into the kitchen.
Everyone ran after him and sat at the table like good little children.

"This is delicious!" said Xiumin as he ate a piece of cake

"I agree." said Sehun with his mouth full of cake

"YAH!" yelled Baekhyun.
Chanyeol had wiped whipped cream onto his face and now he had a mustache.

"Wait..if you were at the set all day how did you have time to make cake?" asked Suho as Baekhyun ran after Chanyeol around the table.

"COME BACK HERE!!" yelled Baekhyun

__________________________
I feel this isn't one of my best chapters sorry.. I would love some feedback on it
Thanks!^.^

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. 💕