Daddy <3

Liam
Harry is my daddy. I love him and he loves me, for the most part. Sure sometimes he puts me down, sure sometimes he comes home so very late, and sure sometimes he pushes me away but you know what it's out of love.

Harry is resting in the living room right now I better go make dinner. I grab the pot planning on making something easy pasta sounds good. So I get the pasta put it into the pot, while that cooks I should check on my lover. Walking quietly over to the couch I peak over to see Harry sleeping so peacefully. He looks so comfy wonder if I could snuggle up to him when he's like that? I tiptoe around the side of the couch and try to effortlessly put my body against his. As soon as I rested my head on his chest he woke up.

"What the hell do you think you are doing," Harry spat

"You looked so peaceful I just wanted to be peaceful with you."

"Don't do that I despise it you know not to do that.....what's that smell"

"Oh crap the pasta"

At that moment I rush towards the kitchen to find burning noodles. Just great dinners freaking ruined. I take it off the stove and put it into the sink to cool off. Then Harry rushed in looking quite pissed.

"Really Liam really how did you manage that coming out there to bother me when you should be in the-" I cut him off with my soft voice.

"Just making dinner"

"Do not fúcking interrupt me when I am speaking anyways just stay in the kitchen that's where you belong anyway." He harshly spoke to me.

He walked off leaving me to think about what I have done, I'll do better next time. After that just seem fit to go to bed so I brushed my teeth and made my way to the bed. I slid off my pants and in just my boxers and shirt feel onto the cold bed.

Harry isn't here again sure he stays on his side of the bed all the time but it's nice to know he's right there just in case. I knows he thinks the same of me knowing I need my personal space and he needs his. Not like I want him to hold me at night, whisper sweet nothings into my ear and rock me in his arms till sleep overtakes me. Only in movies does that happen I understand that. With a sigh I fall asleep into a dreamless sleep.

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
-Yay first story
-First chapter ok for a start
-Remember this is a boyxboy story do not read it and bítch to me about it please, love you whoever actually reads this your cool thanks.