Don't run from me

Do my eyes deceive me wow over 300 readers ahhhhh not much but I am quite proud thank you lovely people xxxx
?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Liam pov

It was a quiet drive back to our home I had no idea what to say, was just awkward. Once Niall pulled up into our drive way Harry jumped out of the car ran to the door opened it and slammed it shut.

"Are you guys fine, you don't want me to stay do you." I knew Niall was speaking but did not look up just mumbled were fine before sighing and walking up to the door.

Niall immediately leaves, I'm here knocking on the door like I'm the police cause Harry is being a little selfish bïtch not opening it. Knocking some more I hear movement then a light pressure on the door as if he was leaning on it.

"HARRY OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE," I scream at the top of my lungs.

"No your mad, I'm mad I don't want to fight just no, not today." Was he crying he sounded so sensitive guess I can ease up.

"Please daddy can you open the door please I want to....I want to touch you."

Click
The door was opened showing a red faced Harry. I just walk in without a word. He grabbed me and made me turn looking into his beautiful green eyes. Didn't want to look away, in fact I couldn't look away it was like a trance. His eyes were soft he wasn't mad couldn't have been.

"The only reason I let you in was so you could take these little hands and make me feel good this was no free pass."
There's the anger slowly resurfacing especially into his eyes harshly directed at me now.

"Go on get to it.You know as a matter a fact let's go to the bedroom, maybe kitchen, living room I don't care." With that he dragged me to the kitchen guess cause it was closes.

Harry let go of my hand jumping onto the counter so he was sitting on it. Just stared at him from the doorway not exactly sure what I should do.
"Don't be shy now you said you would do it, I could easily push you back out the front door maybe you would freeze and I wouldn't have to worry about you."

But he was wrong it's August he always says bull shit like this trying to get me to do things. I cry some times but trust me he's the love of my fücked up life.  Gave this situation some quick thought and suddenly turned running directly into our linen closet. From the closet I could hear Harry jumping from the counter and hard footsteps walking closer. Looking at the door handle I realized more like just remembered this closet does not lock. Oh what a great day this is turning out to be just so great. Doing the only thing I could do I grabbed the handle holding his tight enough hoping Harry would not try to yank it open.

"BABE WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME OUT."
Harry yelled while twisting the handle. He started to pull so I pulled harder.

" Liam you never did this before why now." He's a grunting mess trying to get the door opened.

"You know what Liam you know what first I was mad but now I'm just- I'm just don't even know what to do with myself."

Was this regret true sadness Harry never done this before so new in my book. It sounded as if he was done trying to get me out and was just wallowing in his emotions. I waited probably two minutes then I opened the door I saw Harry what I saw broke my heart.

I reached out touching his face.
"Oh Har-
"Got yah!"
All of a sudden I was thrown over his shoulder being walked over to the couch being slammed down right on it.
"So since you want to play around I do enjoy your little games though, let's start the show. Let start the fun."

He got my pants and boxer off in record time. Felt just a littlest bit of embarrassment over the fact that I was half naked and he was fully clothed. Frightened over the fact that Harry seemed like a rabid animal right now. I know though in my heart he could never hurt me on purpose.

"Please daddy just be gentle."

¿?¿?¿

Whelp this is this here you  go hope it is enjoyable 💙.