Dont think to hard

Liams Pov

I was pacing around our bedroom thinking about prior events that had just occurred. Harry had a sort of loving look in his eye but my heart cannot be sucked in to that it will not be sucked in to that.

Knocking is what I heard next and I rushed to the front door, not even looking to see who it was how foolish of me. Yanking open the door there was this tan skinned high quiff wearing man. Whoever was this? I stared at him for a bit until his voice snapped me out of my zone.

"Hey Liam trying to hang out this weekend."
"Uh who are you again?"

With that he pushed past me straight into the house which I thought was the rudest thing ever. "You can't just barge into someone home like that ones shelter one safe haven a pers-"
"Liam shut up and come sit we can discuss bestie things," the strange man spoke to me.

"Bestie."
"Oh lord I thought we settled this on the phone why are you being difficult." He picked up a magazine and started to flip through it. Heavy footsteps started to sound down the hall until Harry was seen.
"Harry Harry thank god this crazy man pushed himself into our home he's saying things I know are not true and I just want him to leave." I was hugging the hełl out of Harry he was just so comforting at this time even though I wasn't trustful of him in this moment I needed something familiar.
"Babes you know your actually going crazy right first me then Zayn who's next your parents." The way he looked at me made me really think I was going crazy at this point I suppose I am. But the way he held me made me feel so safe and even if I have these harsh memories of him before..... before something he's nice now!

Harry Pov

Haha this is coming together so well I thought it would take him more time to trust me but he's falling right within my trap. He loved me before and his love now can only get stronger. As he hugged me almost squeezing the life out of me I look to see Zayn giving him a thumbs up. Zayn returned it and I know we are on the same page.

This gonna be so fun darling and you have no idea.

He released me and his eyes made it seem like he was gonna cry guess I gotta keep this up for longer till his full trust is in me.

"Do you guys want to go mini golfing," Zayn spoke up.
"Why are you still here."
"Liam stop talking to him like that gosh come on we are going to get ready. Zayn wait here we will be a few minutes."
"Yeah sure you will," Zayn said rolling his eyes.

I dragged Liam away into our room he started to take off his shorts and I just started at him. He looked up at me and turned around but don't think he realized that was a much better view.
I went up behind him putting my crotch on his ass, there was a very audible gasp from him but he did nothing to stop me. He stood up his back hitting my chest then he walked forward a little just for me to drag him back holding him tight against myself.
"Whose gonna abuse that hole later ."
Quietness that's all there was he began shaking, was he crying? Oh great just great. With a sigh I turned him around giving him the most concerning look I could muster at the moment. "Darling, darling please we will get over whatever you are feeling."
"No just had a flashback or what I thought was a flashback but it's not real right what did you say," Liam says almost crying.

"Whose gonna.... Whose gonna love that hole later."

"That doesn't make sense your not making sense I'm losing my mind."

"Just know if you ever feel you are losing your mind I am here to keep you sane."

"Thank you Harry." with that he moves away with me with almost a glow.

Whether he wants in or not still gonna abuse that hole later.... Or actually that might have to wait.

?¿?¿?¿?¿

Don't look at me like I'm shameful cause trust me I know.

Hi everyone how school
how's your parents...... any of y'all got kids 👀
Are you utterly enjoying solo everyone cause Harry is stunning, Niall IS LIVING, Liam still beautiful, appreciating Louis and Zayn GO OUT IN PUBLIC MORE. Other than that wove you peeps um have a nice day or evening or night

JUST HAVE FUN
BYYYEEEEE