New Beginnings

Liam Pov

I stared at Harrys happy expression and deeply thought about what he had just said. What does he mean he never hurt me? It's not like the words he had screamed at me were not real it's not like him getting physical with me was not real.  When I had to go to the doctors and try to explain the bruises in the best way so he wouldn't get in trouble. Oh my eye I just fell into a door. My shoulder I was hit there by a baseball while playing the game. Even though the doctor would always say okay I feel in my heart she knew that wasn't the cause of them. Me crying all those nights but always coming back so strong and enthusiastic in the morning. Watching Harry drink his heart out and trying to calm him. Was it all in my mind an illusion of the human brain.

"Are you sick baby you look like your gonna throw up should I get you tea or take you to bed."

"Oh yeah you can take me to bed, please daddy."

"Wow you called me daddy haven't heard that in a while." He said with a smirk on his face.

Illusion of the human mind. Possibly.

I must of zoned out again because Harry was snapping his fingers in my face and was calling my name. Didn't quite feel like answering the situation was way to much for me. When I didn't answer Harry just sighed and picked me up bridal style and started walking to our bedroom. He placed me gently on my side and it seemed he had walked away. Felt as if I could cry cause that is Harry leaving my side when I need him most just thinking of himself. My breathing picked up a little and as soon as my eyes began to fill with water I felt a hand on my hip. It frightened me didn't expect him to still be here this is not the same Harry it's shocking. The hand went from my hip to under my shirt all the way up to my nipples. He felt them up a little running his hands over them and I can't tell a lie cause it felt fantastic but as quick as it came the hand was gone. I looked to the left side wanting to ask why he stopped when I looked Harry was taking off his shirt, could not stop looking at his lean stomach. He stood there for a second looking kind of indecisive about something before laying down on the bed.

Just when I thought everything was calm and he had fallen asleep he climbed on top of me, nothing sexual though.
(Author note: -___-  cause I can't believe I wrote that HE LAYED ON TOP OF HIM AND NOTHING SEXUAL OH GOSH...jk you will see.)

My breathing started raging again just a little faster but definitely not normal.

"Liam why are you freaking out I'm trying to calm you down you use to love this am I scaring you." He stroked the side of my face while saying it.

Yes. Yes you are scaring me this is not normal for me. As for the use to calm thing he's right because in the beginning of our relationship I had a job that stressed me out and sometimes just could not take it. Being the good boyfriend he was he would climb on top of me saying soothing words and it significantly calmed me had me forgetting the bad day I had.

"Sorry I'll try to relax don't know why I'm so tense."

" Should I continue my methods of de-stressing you."

"Yup." My voice squeaked when I said it but Harry didn't seem to think it was that strange cause two seconds later his lips were on mine. It was a kiss full of passion full of love not like the ones before that were sometimes forced and rushed as if I was bothering him. His lips were soft and his tongue moved with mine perfectly, he pulled away staring deep in my eyes I could see every fleck of color in his eyes they were beautiful and if I could frame this moment I would.

"You know I love you my princess."

Illusion of the mind not so sure.

?¿?¿?¿

In light of recent events hello guys. Hola guys. Aloha guys. Yo guys. How is y'all << bad grammar I know but eh it's fine. So I mean vote if you feel to comment if you want.

😘😘😘