My savior-Uriah!!!

Hey Guys good morning (its 6:33 am right now) I started this book yesterday thank you for all your great comment and support I feel that everybody does the aptitude test so I didn't!!! Also I think I will do a song a chapter so the song above is Human because as always the lyrics are in the chapter so you can sing-along >

*Beatrice 16 years old*

The bleeding sunlight makes it way through my bed sheets as a groggily sit up, then I remember what day it is the choosing ceremony the day I get to be free from here. I get into the shower looking down at my well toned body. My skin color was a light tan color. My stomach flat deeply etched with abs, my arms perfect not too much muscle not too less and massive curves. If only anybody knew what was behind this body, this strong heart that hates love prefers romance with only my best friend Uriah who I have had a crush on from that day I fled to his apartment in search of my savior...

*Flashback to after breakup*

I make my way to the Dauntless compound in silence the gentle vibration of the train tracks, then the deep rumble of the train itself lulled me into a calm mood before the thrill of jumping took its toll on me, of course I knew what was at the bottom the compound where I can feel alive. I strip off my abnegation dress to reveal a tight fitting tank top and skinny jeans. I let my hair down onto my shoulders. I make my way Uriah's apartment I already called to check that he and Zeke were at home with there mum Hannah who is actually my mom's best friend (they have phones) I press the bell the high pitched ringing like a reassurance that I will see Uriah soon. Soon enough Hannah comes and embraces me, I walk towards Uriah's room where Zeke is sitting watching sponge-bob. I knock and Uriah, Zeke both fall to the ground after they see what I am wearing. The quickly regain themselves before making space on the couch for me to sit . I tell them the whole story when I am finished both are crying and I notice Uriah's handsome features his high angular cheekbones like mine, his tanned complexion, short dark brown hair, straight white pearly teeth, plump peach/pink lips the best things about him hid personality the way he made everybody laugh he made me get butterflies in my stomach when he commented on me, those beautiful green-goldish brown(I just wanted to make his eyes a bit interesting) eyes burnt with happiness and emotion.

"Just let it out Ria" he says to me, his eyes that were soft are not pulsated with anger. (he calls Skylar or Tris Ria because when he was small he couldn't pronounce her name properly so he called her Ria and now it just stuck , I think its quite cute ;)> I then start to sing after going to the piano in there room I sing Human( All rights to Christina Perri I DON'T OWN THIS SONG)

"Human"

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human

I can take so much
'Til I've had enough

'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

And then both of them tackle me into a hug.

*End of flashback*