Swords,champagne and ze beach

Uriah POV:

I wake up to Ria sitting on the bed painting her nails black, she has nice cute,clean long nails gosh WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME AM I IN LO- I never get to finish as she turns her head.... OMFG she is so so so unbelievably beautiful I can't possibly even tell you how beautiful she looked. She was wearing some leggings and an sleeveless aviator jacket. just saying those guns tho ... wohooo hotness overload I must have been staring too long cause next time I looked she was blowing her nails.

"Hey, good morning Uribear " she says

"Hey Ria" I say back as I get up to go to have a shower.

After I had a shower I saw Ria staring at my abs but then suddenly find her shoes looking very interesting. I smirked to my self. I got dressed and me and Ria went to get breakfast I was inn the mood to make some boys jealous so I decided to pick Ria up an toss her onto my shoulder. She started screaming and pounding my back it was kind of like tickling so I started laughing.

When we got to the cafeteria everybody stared at us with jealousy. I inwardly was laughing to death by the looks on some of the peoples faces.

"Nice guns" said a guy and everybody agreed it was getting annoying then I shouted

"Nothing to see here whatsoever!!!" Ria giggled in all my years I have never seen Ria giggle and it is a special feeling like I am just going to melt if I hear her voice once again, I love the way I can make her feel...

Ria sits down and talks to a girl what was her name, Chris , Christ aww hell no, Christine , ahh yes CHRISTINA remember that Uriah I mentally warned myself, Candors kind of scare me.

I get a fluffy roll basket and some dauntless cake. I get my self a fluffy roll and the the dauntless cake icing off and lick the cake off his face...

Sorry if it is short I am writing a new story ( On a different account) If you guys want to give your books some promotion I will make sure to give a shout out to ya!!! ciao

'