The share...

Hey Guys There will be some romance in the next chapter!!! I know I said I wont update on Saturdays but I was so tired yesterday I couldn't update so I making up for it I have homework too but I don't wan't to let you down Anywhoo Enjoy and comment:

 Me and Uri go to the tattoo parlor where we see the woman who did my aptitude test- Tori. I go up to the panel and pick out out a tattoo that covers the scars on my back. I pick a phoenix that is fly and its flames and sun rays are mixing together the flames creep up my shoulders and arms very very noticeable( like fours). Uriah pays for my tattoo which was so sweet I closed my eyes whilst getting it dreaming about a certain person's eyes. When the tattoo was finished it was breathtaking.

" Oh my god Ria its so pretty It's amazing Tori really has outdone herself this time" Says Uri excitedly skimming his hand over the top of my back I thought I would burst when he touched me . When we got back to the dorms everybody( including four) and my mom, dad was the both wiggled their eyebrows at us, I tried not to blush then my mom said

" Skye since their is only one bed left you will have to share with Uriah  " I almost scream

"Mommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I whine stomping my foot  my mom imitates me

"Skyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" she whines Dad laughs 

"Fine, fine" I say Mom says goodnight. I turn to Uriah and he has a welcoming smile on his face, I smile  back...

I change into some soft booty shorts and a tank top. I put my hair into a pony tail and climb into bed. Uriah comes in and he is shirtless OMFG I REPEAT OMFG HE IS SOOOO HOT i must have been daydreaming because when I snapped out of my haze he was already in bed. I somehow mananged to climb into bed without dying of hotness and lay next to him I just wanted him to wrap his arms around me and... Tris snap out of it.

"Night Christina, Will, Al, Marlene and Lynn" I shout 

"Night " they reply in unison. I turn toward Uriah who was playing with my hair I raise my eyebrows at him and he smiles at me sheepishly looking down his brown eyelashes casting perfect shadows on his angular cheekbones. I kiss his cheek lips still tingling I see that his face is slightly red and his face has been lit up with what I don't know. 

"Goodnight Uriah" I whisper by his ear we are so close yet so far but he will never like me if he knew what happened to me, never. My body shivers as he comes closer and whispers the same in my ear. 

"Why are you shivering Ria?" he asks his smooth voice filling with concern. Quick Tris think, think

"Cold" I reply then what I least expect happens 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He wraps his strong muscular arms around me his warmth heating up every inch of my skin spreading happiness where I never expected to be( not that ya dirty mind owners) My breath hitches in my throat.

"You might get a cold and I don't want you to get sick" he says reassuring me I relax letting my tension go. I let myself slip away from the world and melt into his arms

*Time lapse to morning*

I wake up my face in the crook of Uriah's neck I sit up, immediately regret it as Uriah stirs I silently curse to myself then change it to words of praise when he stops and goes back to sleep. I look around to see if anyone one is up but they are all asleep. I take a selfie with Uriah's cute sleeping face and tag  him also I caption #nomakeupmorningselfie. I get up from the bed and reach my hand into my luggage, I open the clock it contains and it says 5:30 am DAMN THAT EARLY I think. I look in disgust at the toilet but then decide it is bettering then being dirty today, so I eventually drag my self to go there. I scrub my body clean and wash my hair lathering it up like the poop emoji ( I had too sos). I dried myself and put on a black tank top and a sleeveless aviator jacket, it reveals my arms but MEH!!! and leather black pants with gold zips. I put on normal cream for makeup and apply mascara to my lashes and cat flick eyeliner. I applied some burgundy lipstick lastly putting my hair in a high ponytail and curling it in ringlets at the bottom. I look #HOT. I put on a few bracelets and wait for Uri to wake up so I paint my nails black. When Uri finally wakes up he.........................................................................

SOS BUT I HAVE TO END THIS CHAPTER HERE CO'S TRAINING AND BEACH IS THE NEXT ONE

lISTEN CUZZIES I HATE DISCLAIMERS SO THAT'S WHY I PUT IT IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX SO DON'T HATE

THIS IS SELENA FERNANDEZ SIGNING OUT . PEACE!!!