Choosing

More than 60 reads love you guys I update 2-3 chapters a day ( luck you) or even more!!!

I closed the bathroom door behind me and entered my room to pick out some abnegation clothes there was a new rule that you could take one suitcase with you of stuff if you are going to transfer factions so I put in my makeup bag- wait , what? yeah I know abnegation don't wear makeup but when I used to visit the faction less to give food I used to put makeup on them because it boosted their self-esteem. I put on some real tight tank top that is grey and some skinny jeans underneath my abnegation dress. I also put my i phone in my jean pocket with some head phones for the train. My mother came in and started cutting my hair and they hair fell in a dull blonde ring on the floor. When she was done I was allowed to look in the mirror, I had intense bright neon blue type eyes that were clouded with grey, my skin was a light tan color and my lips were a perfect rose pinkish tan colour perfectly curved and pump. There was a tiny scar above my lips it was a tiny crescent that was very cute I have to say I was very beautiful and real curvy like more than d cup bra sometimes it was so annoying literally but its all good...

*Time lapse to the choosing ceremony*

"Beatrice Prior" Marcus's voice booms through the hub bringing me out of the shock of my selfless brother choosing Erudite.. erudite of all factions !!!

I make my way to the podium confidently getting lots of wolf whistles. I smirk and drag the knife across my palm and put it over the dauntless bowl of burning coals and let it sizzle. I am selfish I am brave.

I walk across the room to my new faction and sit down, smiling widely.

*Time lapse to the end of the choosing ceremony*

We all start running and sprinting out of the door, me in front of course I mean I run for jokes ! I expertly jump onto the train. The other initiates stare at me wide eyed I just smirk. I make my way to the other train cart where there are the dauntless born initiates. At the connection space I take of my dress and put on a black leather jacket before going in to the cart.

Uriah POV

I had started to talk to Zeke when a girl walked in, silencing the whole cart it was Skye she was wearing a really tight tank top and then I noticed ...

Important A/N APOLOGY FOR LATE UPDATE

What did Uriah notice *gasp*? Sorry I had a lot of work today Homework I think my writing is okay for a 12 year old I am soo obsessed with divergent then I read the ending of Alleigant and I wished I woke up with Amnesia it mentally SCARRED me so I bored myself with no war stories but then I got tired of fourtris and I think Uris is soo bae then i recovered from the ending of alleigant I watched the trailer for alliegant and I cried again then I thought pull yourself together I did until I was all happy and I turned on the T.V but guess what happened I saw the FUCKING hugo boss advert with theo james aka Four/tobias in then I decided I am going to make a Uris story so much heartbreak I am here writing this story and 5 chapters got deleted AGGH.. anyway bye