Love at First Sight (A Liam Payne Love Story) Part 4

Part 4

Jessa's POV

*An hour later*

I finally got all the way home from Starbucks and I am sore all over! All I want to do is plop down on the couch and sleep until my body no longer aches. I crutched up to the apartment door only to see an eviction notice that is three days old. "Shit" I whispered tiredly I opened the door and tried to turn the lights on only to remember the electricity was shut off same with the gas and water. "Sam?" I called out "Jessa?" "Yeah it's me." "Where have you been? I was worried sick!" he said getting off the couch and seeing my foot "What happened to you?!" "These guys accidentally ran over my foot and they took me to the hospital. Oh and don't worry I made them pay the bill. They were really nice too." "Well as long as you're okay now." I nodded "Sam did you see the eviction note?" he put his head down and nodded sadly "We might want to get your backpack. We should've been gone yesterday or we'll be arrested." I crutched to the fridge with my backpack and put all of the food in it same with the cabinets. There wasn't much to begin with and Sam grabbed a blanket and we bundled up for the cool fall air leaving the place we once called home.

Harry's POV

I was lying in bed thinking about Jessa. She is so beautiful and I don't even think she knows it. I love how her hair is so voluminous and her eyes sparkle in the sun. She is so kind. I miss her already! Maybe the lads will want to go to the coffee shop and see her tomorrow. I know I do.

Sam's POV

"Okay so we need to stay close to Starbucks so how about we sleep on the fire escape of the apartment building next door?" Jessa asked "That's a great idea Cookie Bear! How are your crutches holding up?" "They hurt like crazy and I think it's about 1:00 am right now so I'm really tired." "It shouldn't be that much further." "I know it's right over there." She said stopping a second to point and I smiled We finally got to the fire escape and laid down placing the blanket over us. I silently started praying that we could come up with some money soon.

*The Next Day*

Liam's POV

I woke up at about 10:00 am jumping out of bed and getting ready as fast as I could. I am planning on going to see Jessa today. I know we only met a few days ago but I can tell I'm falling for her...fast. I ran down the stairs into the kitchen where the all dressed lads were eating breakfast. "Hey lads why don't we go see Jessa today?" I asked joyfully "Great idea Liam!" said Louis After we all finished eating we piled into the car with our hoods up and sunglasses on driving to Starbucks. When we arrived we saw two people out on a fire escape only realizing that one of them was Jessa. "Mates is that Jessa up there?" asked Niall "It sure is." I replied wondering myself why in the world she was up there "Jessa!" screamed Louis "Jessa!" screamed Niall and eventually we all joined in

Jessa's POV

I woke up to people screaming my name. "What the hell?" I asked whispering I turned my head seeing the boys screaming at me. I stared at them wide eyed for a second "Oh shit!" I screamed "Bye Sam!" I said jumping down the fire escape throwing my crutches to the ground gathering myself quickly and rushing to get to my job hoping I'm not late. "Why were you up there?" asked Harry following me with the boys not far behind "I ah I live in those apartments and I like sleeping on the fire escape sometimes." I said approaching the door "Who is Sam?" asked Zayn "He's my Dad." I replied fiddling to get my key out of my pocket and not wanting to go into details right now "What time is it?" I asked "10:30 why?" said Liam I finally got the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. "Thanks for waking me up!" I said crutching to a table taking down a chair The boys started taking down chairs too. "Thanks!" I said with a smile on my face and heading to the back room to get my green apron. I looked at the wall clock it now saying 10:40 and I forgot to eat breakfast. Damn! I went to my employee locker and took out an old granola bar eating it as I grabbed a barstool and set it at the cash register. "What time do you guys open?" asked Niall "11:00 am and close at 7:00 pm" I replied He nodded his head and sat down at a booth with the other boys. Christy walked in that second. I have always hated this bitch she is a waitress here and she is really mean. She walked past me on my way to the boys when she kicked my crutch obviously on purpose and I fell face first towards the floor. I hit it with a hard smack looking at her in disgust and seeing the boys faces who just saw everything.