chapter 2: wHaT!?

Bb and rae just sat there. Red and scared. How did cy know they were alone on the island. Bb finally spoke. "H-how..d-did..you-" he was cut off by cy. "Did you guys happen to, you know." Cy then turns around and starts shaking while hugging himself, impersonating two people kissing. "Get Electrocuted?" Rob questions.

____________________________________

Like the reference? *smirks*

____________________________________ Everyone bursts out to laughter but cy just stood there, waiting for his response. Bb and rae both look at each other and bb thinks to himself, 'should I tell them?' Suprisonly, raven read his mind and responds with a nod. All the titans, eager to know what happenend, stood there like a bunch of children waiting for candy. *sighs* "yes, we accidentally....moved into it" raven mumbled under her breath, cheeks all rosey. While, bb was emmbarrased that his first kiss was from a girl he never thought would least expect it.

Every one in awe, stood there, but a few seconds later, had a giant smirk across their faces. "My turn to play!" Rob asks, letting them know it was his turn to play t/d.
"Raven, truth or dare!" He loudly shouts, nearly making everyone In the room, deaf. "Truth.." Rae said with her arms crossed, trying to avoid the fact that he had a good dare on his mind. "Do you like bb?" He questioned. She blushed even more, knowing it was true, Rae didn't respond. Cy, on the other hand, decided to change the game, Since it was boring everyone out. (including u guys). So he decided to play seven minutes in heaven. "Ok, NEXT GAME!" he said cheerfully. "Who will be picked to partake in the heaven of seven minutes?" Star questioned. Cy happily replies. "Only one way to find out!" He states as bb spins the bottle. Coincidentally, it landed on rae. Cy smirks and pushes bb and rae into the closet. Then, he times his stopwatch, 7mins.

So I hope u guys enjoyed. This one is longer than the last but I wanted to be nice to ya. Plz vote and comment if u liked it and cya guys in the next chapter. Cookie out ✌✌