chapter 10: just leave

Bb finally made it to ravens room. "Raven please open up, it wasn't what it looked like!" He shouted to the door "*cries*" bb heard the cries of his innocent raven and slid beneath the door crack as a fly. (I always love this scene lol) *sob* "go away bb...*snif* plz...just leave..."

"Raven plz listen to me. It wasn't what it looked like ok. Terra hugged ME. Plz just realize that I'll always care for u no matter what." Bb lovely says to rae as he sits beside her. Raven looks up. "...u sure..." She said innocently. "Yes...I'll always love u my sweet raven..*smile*" raven suddenly gets up and hugs him tightly. Bb, surprised, but calms down and hugs back. "You will always be my princess..*kiss*"

OMG THAT WAS SP CUTE EVEN I WAS FANGIRLING AGGHHH. But this chap isn't over yet! Imma try to make this chap as long as possible. Punishment to my fingers for not updating so damn long and a reward to all of u guys who stayed there patiently for this chapter I love u guys!!!❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙
Ok ON WITH THE DDRRAAMMAA!!!

Bb released the hug. "If u need anything I'll be in the common room with cy, k rae?" Rae nods her head but deep down, she doesn't want him to leave. "Here, this will keep u company." Raven looks down to see what looks to be a stuffed green plush monkey. "bb its adorable..!" she hugs it tightly. B just smiles and leaves to the common room.

~mean while~
"Your going down bb!" Cy screams as he bashes his robotic fingers onto the buttons. Unknown of his strength, he breaks the controller, losing to bb. "HA HA! I WWIINN!!" bb yells at cy. "Aw man..😕" cy then pays bb $20. Bb then met face to face with the blonde again. "Terra...what do u want now?😡"
"HI BB I MISSED U SO MUCH DID U MISS ME??"

CLIFF HHAANNGGERRR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAH 😈😈😈