chapter 8: three weeks

Bb and rae, still holding hands, walk back into the tower. They sat on the couch and decided to watch a horror movie. At first, raven didn't like the idea of a horror movie, preferring a comedy, but beast boy was in the mood to watch one so she went with his idea.

     "What's this movie about?" Rae asked him. "Its about a 17 year old girl who gets bullied at school because of her ignorance of not being able to do things right. But she found out she's good at one thing, killing." He summarized. "Wow..." "Don't worry, if u get scared, I'm right here." She blushes as they watch the movie. As the movie concludes, bb sees a past out raven on his chest still terrified of what she had just saw. Bb smiles at the little raven on him and turns the TV off, picks raven up, walks into the corridor, heads to her room, and lays her on her bed. He quickly pecks a small kiss on the lips and leaves the room. Raven smiles as she wasn't sleeping and witnessed what a sweet thing bb has done for her.

*morning*

     Its morning, cyborg is making breakfast and robstar, are just having a heavy make out session on the couch. "Ok love birds, I know ur hungry and all but don't just go on eating each others faces off whenever u want to, Foods almost ready." He announced to the two. Raven woke up before bb (usual) and sat on the couch with her raven hair in a mess and has on a purple long top with black shorts. "Friend raven I've never seen u so in the happiness!" She shouted out.

     *Yawns* "well, lets just say today might turn out to be a good day for me...*giggles* "Hmm.....*GASP* U ARE IN THE LOVE!" Cy, and robstar all stared at raven like if it was true.  *Blushes* ''mmmmaaayybbbeee'' Rae says and scoffs with a terra-ized smile. ''well...who is the one u seek love interest?'' Rae blushes a bit darker shade of red. ''er....uh...I..'' raven couldn't say the words she wanted to say and instead, teleported back to her room without an answer. ''umm.....that's was......uh......awkward..'' robin responded.

 *later* 

     raven just lyed on her bed, thinking of her and beastboy's relationship. should she tell her fellow team mates, or keep it a secret. she wasn't sure what to do so instead, left her room and went to see beast boy. She enters bbs room and flops on his bed. ''u ok rae?'' he asks. ''no not really.... ugh...should we tell the rest of the team or keep it a secret?" she questioned. ''whenever u feel like its time..i don't want to force u.'' he responds. ''I mean.....WHAT IF THEY TELL THE WHOLE CITY AND ALMOST EVERY GIRL IN TOWN MIGHT AS WELL FANGIRL ABOUT US BEING THE CITY'S CUTEST COUPLE THERE IS-'' *kiss* bb interrupts raven with a long but passionate kiss to calm her down. '' don't worry rae, im sure we'll find time..'' and with that, he kissed her forehead and left to eat breakfast. ''bb wait..'' beastboy turns around at her command. ''yea..'' ''3 weeks ok?'' she said to her bf and left to her room to read before getting late breakfast. *smiles* ''ok......3 weeks..'' with that, he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     hey guys its cookie again. I haven't written an authors note in a while. sorry if I haven't been active. its just....ive been busy with MY beast boy (lol) so yea. ill continue the story if I can get 5 or more votes on this chapter. plz visit my instagram on aot_always  so. I post random crap cuz im a weirdo but im also a huge aot fan so ill be posting bbXrae and MAYBE some robXstar if u want me too. im also on my computer so I cant give my signature emojis. :( but whatever. plz vote and comment if u enjo cya

                                                                                                                                     ~bbrae_lover