chapter 5: fluffy

Bb and rae can't stop thinking about the kiss they had a week ago. They haven't talk ever since. Raven was now in the common room and bb was taking a nap on the couch. The other titans went out to go 'partake in the pizza'.

Raven loved the way bb would pur in his sleep. He's so fluffy as a kitten and so cute. Bb, however, wasn't entirely asleep. He wanted to see if she would think of anything to do to him while he's 'sleeping'.

She all of the sudden started stroking his warm soft fur. It was so silky smooth, she couldn't stop.

Bb's p.o.v

I could feel her soft hand stroking my fur. It felt as if she cared, as if she does like me in that way. I, apparently, woke up and transformed to my normal self. "Why so quiet rae?" I asked. She just stood there "......" No response. Then, I did something I should have not done. I pulled her hood down and asked, "you should wear your hood down more often." As I did so, I was expecting a slap or a punch from her but she just started to stoke my hand.

"Beast boy?....." She asked. "Yeah? What is it?" I replied. All of the sudden, she kissed me full on the lips. I was suprised she didn't hurt me in any way. We continued kiss until she broke away. "I've had a crush on you for a while now........and I've never been more happier than I am with you....." She said.

I wasnt sure what to say after those lovely words. I loved the way she smiled and talked. Every time we kiss, its not just an ordinary kiss, its something more than that.

Rae's p.o.v

After I finally admit my true feelings for him, my heart starts to race as he stares at me with his loving emerald eyes. "....its ok if you think its silly...i know its not gonna happen." I doubted myself. "Aww rae, there's nothing in this world to make me think likeing me back, is silly." He explained. I, on the other hand, flurried in excitement and joy to actually know he likes me back!

Back to third person

Raven couldn't believe what he said. He likes her back! But does he love her?

Both bb and rae went back to their rooms, thinking about what had happened.
______________________________

Morning

Bb was the first one to wake up and it was unusual for him to do so. Rae woke up, moments after bb did and stepped out of her room. She continued to walk down the hall, coincidentally, bb did the same.