chapter 11: the kiss

~ravens pov~
I just stared blankly at the stuff monkey in my lap, thinking about bb. I hope he doesn't do anything dumb today. I heard there's going to be st. Patrick's day dance this week. Hopefully that 'blonde' doesn't come to ruin everything. -_-

~no ones pov~
Raven got her calendar and started planning the party. "This Friday" it read. "Ugh....I feel so guilty like something bad will happen but I don't know what." " I'll try not to think about it to much." And with that, rae decided to go to the common room and meditate.

Bb walked through the tower, bored out of his mind until he came across Terra once more. "Bb...why are u ignoring me😔...don't u like me anymore?" Bb froze for a sec to come across his senses. 'What is she hinting at?' he thought. "I..um...Terra I need to go talk to raven real quick, I have no time for this." Bb stepped out of her path to continue down the hallway but Terra immediately stopped him. "You know, we can have a little fun...😘" she flirtatiously remarked. Again, bb froze but continued down the hallway. Just then, Terra pinned him onto the wall and started biting her lip playfully. Bb blushed. "Cmon bb, what happened to us? Why do u have to hang with that demon u call a teammate?" Before bb could respond, she immediately kissed him passionatly. 'I got to say, I do miss her warm, soft lips against mine...NO...no my heart belongs to raven..' After that kiss, which felt like ages, bb regained reality and pulled away. "Terra plz..we broke up a long time ago. U EVEN SAID U WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH ME...now plz...I moved on...I feel u should do the same.." And as quick as that.. He left, leaving terra furious. A few feet away was left a visibly broken raven standing by the corner, which seen everything that has occurred. "U...even promised...😢.." As for that, raven left crying back to her bedroom.

Like it? Sorry its crap but u know, I try to make it as best as I can. Tbh, has my writing improved? Let me know in the comments and cya in the next chap. Byeeee ✌✌