Sorry!!!

Dragoon here!  I busted my leg up pretty badly... So I'm on relax mode!  Anywho, the pic is the person I'm basing the new person on.  It's her photo ID from school.  Oh well.  I'm gonna keep this short because I can't really walk that well with out limping slot and I need to charge my IPad because it's at 10% I am working on the next chapter so you guys know.  I also know this person really well.  No it's not my sister because she is pure blonde and a prep.  She hates black. 

The person I'm basing the character on does have contractions to the character so far.  She WILL be getting snake bites in Januaray.  She has been searching for the perfect trench coat because she loves them but she does wear eyeliner (despite the pic) and black fingernail polish.  She ain't EMO for one because of a few things. Emo' are a fashion statement and goths are a sub culture.  That's how she looks at it anyways.  She loves Edgar Allen Poe.  (Fav poet and has read everyone she can get her grabby hands on), she also loves how it was in the gothic period.  She loves how the houses looked and her dream house would be more like that. She also feels more comfortable in black and feels naked without a black piece of clothing on.  She may wear a colour died hoodie but the only reason why she is is because there is a black shirt under or she is wearing a black jacket.  Ok so I shall start on the next chapter right away.  See you guys soon!