They Want To What? No, Wait This Is A Joke

"Sister Angie." Kendall said as she walked to the car. Of course I know all their names. I am a fan after all.

"Boys, this is Thea." she said. 

"You are Thea?" Carlos asked. "She is a lot older then what we were looking for."

"Oh great. Well, thanks for being here." I said. I looked at Sister Angie. "I'll be in the van." I said. I pushed Logan out of the way and got in. I plugged my headphones in and started listening to music, skipping their songs. I watched as Sister Angie talked to the band. Every once in a while one of the boys looked into the van at me. Sister Angie got into the van and without a saying a word to me.

We got back to the orphanage and I quickly got out. There was another car already there. All four doors opened and Big Time Rush got out.

"The kids are either eating breakfast or in the school room." I said to them as I walked past. They all looked at me as I went in. I walked right up the stairs and into my room, locking the door. I layed down on my bed and fell asleep.

"Thea. Thea." Sister Angie said, shaking me.

"How did you get in here? I locked the door." I said.

"I have the other key remember. I just never needed a reason to use it until now." Sister Angie said.

"And why would you need a reason now?" I asked.

"You're being adopted."