Life Without A Maslow

So a lot of my readers have asked me to give James a chance and to write a James Maslow book and by a lot I mean I see the question in different ways like 10x a day... With that said I am happy to say that is going to happen soon. Look out for the information on my message board coming soon.

Enjoy!
xx

I woke up to the alarm going off. I opened my eyes and turned the alarm off. I didn't exactly get right up. It has been a few days since James left. He has not come by at all and he doesn't even answer his own phone. I have called him like a million times and each time it went to voicemail.

"Hey kiddo." Kendall said, opening the door. I looked at him. He was standing in the doorway in just a shirt and boxers.

"Dude boxers." I said.

"Is that a way to talk to me?" Kendall asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Dad boxers." I said. He smiled at me and walked away. He came back a few minutes later in pajama pants. "Better." I said.

"Good." Kendall said. I got up from the bed and went towards my bathroom. "Hey I have a question for you?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"How would you like to skip school with me?" Kendall asked.

"What? What about my other dads Carlos and Logan? Won't they be mad?" I asked.

"No.. well we just won't tell them." Kendall said. "So you in?"

"Yes!" I said.

"Get ready. We will leave when Carlos and Logan goes to work." Kendall said. I nodded and went to the bathroom. Happily getting ready.