Waking Up

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up to being in a bright room. I shielded my eyes from the bright light.

"Thea?" someone asked. I removed my hands from my eyes. I looked to see Carlos standing by me.

Am I in a hospital bed?

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kendall gave you some almond milk. His favorite. Thea, did you know you were allergic to peanuts?" Carlos asked.

"Yes I knew, but I didn't know it was almond milk he gave me." I said.

"I should have said something." I heard a voice said. I looked behind Carlos to see Kendall standing there. His face was red and puffy. I felt bad. "I should have asked you first, but I didn't. When I saw your reaction to it I knew that this was going to be bad and it was going to be my fault."

"Hey." I said. "This whole thing is knew to the both of us. People make mistakes it's what we learned from them that matter. Like I just learned not to accept milk from you." I said. Kendall and Carlos both laughed. "Where is James and Logan?"

"They went with Logan's mom and my mom to get you a few more things for your room." Kendall said. "They can't wait to meet you. Logan's sister, your aunt is the same age as you."

"I have to meet them?"