Secrets I can't Keep

I'm sorry but I am going to end this with the next few chapters and do a sequel. The sequel will be called Custody Battle. This is the longest book I've had going.

Enjoy!
xx

"Hey dad." I said when Kendall answered the phone.

"Hey kiddo." Kendall said.

"How is Kansas?" I asked.

"Oh it is great. I loved seeing the family although the family didn't like that you weren't here." Kendall said.

"Tell them next time." I said, laughing.

"I did." Kendall said. "So what is everyone doing?" 

"Um... no one is home. They are all out. Nothing is going on." I said quickly.

"Are you okay?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Um dad I have a lot of homework to do so I've got to go."

"Are you sure you're alright? You don't sound alright." Kendall said.

"I'm fine I just.. I can't tell you." I said. My heart felt like it was breaking with my words.

"Thea you can tell me anything." Kendall said.

"No I can't." I said.

"Why not?" Kendall asked.

"I just can't dad." I said. "I have to go."

"Alright but call me before you go to bed." Kendall said. "I love you."

I hung up the phone without another word. I threw myself on my bed, facing the ceiling. I can't wrap my head around what I saw and what I just did. It wasn't right for me not to tell Kendall what I saw. he should know Logan isn't being faithful. There was a knock on the door, but I ignored it. There was a couple more knocks that I ignored before the door opened and Logan's head peaked in.

"Did the tramp leave?" I asked.

"Her name was Kristie, she isn't a tramp and you watch your tongue with me missy." Logan said.

"I'm not the one cheating on my partner." I pointed out.

"Did you tell him?" Logan asked.

"No, but I wanted to." I said. "Logan he has every right to know."

"I know and I will tell him just give me some time to figure out how to tell him." Logan said. "Please Thea."

"Okay, okay."