Meeting Everyone

Three hours. It took me three hours to meet everyone and I don't even remember everyone's name. I did like a few though. I made plans with Presley who is my aunt and her friend Sixx. I had to admit I was kinda excited.

"Look, she's falling asleep on the couch." I heard someone say, but I was too tired to open my eyes and see.

"Come on let's take her to bed it's nearly one in the morning." I heard someone else say. I felt someone put their arms around my back and under my legs. I felt myself being lifted up and carried away.

"Who is carrying me?" I sleepily asked.

"Me. James." James said.

"Okay then." I said. I must have fallen asleep when he carried me through the house because the next thing I knew I was being put down in my own bed and covered up.

"Tomorrow we should have her decide what color she wants this room to be since she didn't like the color pink when she first got here." someone said.

"Good idea." someone else said.

"Come on lets let her sleep." someone said.

"You two just want to go to bed to do stuff." someone said. What was that suppose to mean?

"Eh. Not in front of the child." someone said.

"It's not like she'd hear us or even understand what he meant by that babe." someone said. Sounded like Logan to be honest. Who was he calling 'babe'?