I Breath You In(Tony Perry FanFiction)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned and rolled over to look at my repeatedly flashing phone. 7:45 AM. I rubbed my eyes and sat up wondering why I was awake so early then I remembered. I shot out of bed and started dancing around the room in my Star Wars shirt. Today was the day. The day that was going to be the highlight of my year, hell maybe even my life. I finally get to meet Pierce the Veil at Slam Dunk!

I ran at full sprint through the hall ways to my best friend Rhodas room. I skidded on the slippy wooden floor and ended up landing face first on the floor with a thump. I got up laughing hysterically and entered Rhoda's room. I flicked on the light, pulled open the curtains and launched myself onto her.

"Get up! Get up! RHODA GET UP!" I shouted at her whilst hitting her continually with a spare pillow.

"ALRIGHT IM UP!" She practically screamed at me. I burst into laughter at the sight of her tangled hair and the cold glare she was giving me. "Now now, what would Vic think about this attitude?" I said winking. She just glared at me and then started laughing. "I call first shower!" I shouted jumping up and sprinting to the bathroom. "Screw you Beth!" I heard her shout from behind me then clumsy footsteps behind me. I tripped through the doorway and locked the bathroom door behind me making sure she wouldn't get in and manage to kick me out.

I stepped in the shower letting the hot water run over my body. I got out of the shower feeling refreshed and awake. I made my way down the hall and back to my bedroom. I heard the bathroom door slam shut a couple of minutes later and chuckled, I did love winding my best friend up.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my new Drop Dead shirt, skinny jeans and converse. After I'd finished getting dressed I applied my eyeliner then straightened my hair. A ton of hairspray later we were ready to go. We caught the bus to the Train Station.

"I cant believe we are actually going to meet Pierce the Veil!" Rhoda said as we were stepping on the train. "I know right! It all seems so surreal" I said in a half distracted voice, I loved all of PTV but I especially wanted to meet Tony. Rhoda must have realised my distant look because she didn't even hesitate before saying "thinking about meeting Tony are we?" winking and nudging me. "Shutup" I mumbled blushing. I really did have a soft spot for him. "Well what about you with Vic hmmm" I laughed nudging and winking at her as she had to me. "Well who couldn't resist a bit of this?" she said lifting her chin and striking a ridiculous pose. I shook my head and laughed at her. She was so pretty yet she never believed anyone who told her. I really don't think Vic would be able to resist her! She had her shoulder length hair straightened with her fringe clipped to the side, she had her lip ring in and her lower arm tattoo on show. She was wearing her PTV shirt with worn black skinnies and converse.

We stepped off the train and looked around for signs pointing towards the Wolverhampton Civic Hall. Soon enough we were at the front of the queue handing over our tickets.

This was it, THE best day of my life is about to begin!