Chapter 6: A New Family

It's been almost a year and a half since Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria closed down. Ash is 18 now. He's taller and a little bit more built. He has completed his freshman year of college. Ash even played for his college's football team and was the first freshman to play a starting position. Many girls have tried to come into his like, but he always turns them away. His heart still belonged to Foxy, and he hasn't forgotten her even once. He can still recall the night they finally kissed and how happy he had made her. Last night, however, he had a nightmare about her. He was sitting behind a desk in a large room, a long hallway was before him. Two air vents were also attached to the room, one on each side. Ash could hear Foxy calling out his name from down the hallway. He leaped over the desk and ran down the hallway towards her voice, but she was getting farther away. Ash kept running down hallways and taking turns around corners, until he took a left and came face to face with someone, or something. The animatronic was a different version of Foxy, but with white and pink fur, and it look liked it was totally dismantled and rebuilt by a 4 year old. It opened its mouth to speak, but all that came out was noise that sounded like a broken radio with static. It lunged at Ash, and that's when he woke up. He sat up in bed, drenched in a cold sweat. His apartment was quiet except for the low hum of the fridge and his AC unit kicking on. There was a knock on the door and a slight jingle as something came through the mail slot on his door. Ash groggily got out of bed and walked into the main room heading towards the door. On the ground beneath the mail slot was a envelope, as he picked it up, Ash noticed that it was lightly covered in gold dust and a smudge of grease too. Ash grinned cause he suddenly knew that it was from Goldie. He quickly opened the envelope and took out two pieces of paper. One was an advertisement for a job opening as a night guard at a new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. At the bottom of the page was a phone number and an address, which was ironically not that far away, about an hours drive away. Ash thought about seeing Foxy again and his heart skipped a beat. He quickly grabbed his phone and called the number. It ranged three times before someone answered. He made an appointment with the boss for an interview for the opening job. After hanging up, Ash noticed that there was another piece of paper in the envelope too. He pulled it out and opened it to only find out it was a letter, and a picture fell out when he unfolded the paper. He picked it up and flipped it over, and then smiled like he hasn't in a long time. It was a picture of Foxy blowing him a kiss. Ash sat down at the dinning room table and began to read the letter Foxy had written to him.

"Dear Love,

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. It was never my intention to hurt that little kid, and I hope it doesn't affect your view of me. I still love you with all my heart Ash. I still remember that night we first started dating. We sat on the edge of the ship, in blissful silence, holding hands and you kissed me for the first time. I wish we could've stayed in that moment forever. I hope you will apply for the new night guard position at the new restaurant that they are opening. I really would like to see you again my love.  Until we meet again.                 ~Your love, Foxy. 

Ash couldn't believe that Foxy would think that he doesn't love her anymore, after all they've been through and how well they were doing. He quickly ran and grabbed some paper and began to write his own letter to Foxy. After some errors and crumbling up papers, he finally had the letter he wanted. He tucked it into another envelope and placed it on the counter with his keys. Ash quickly went and took a shower and got dressed in loose black jeans and his old night guard shirt from his days of being the night guard at the old pizzeria. Ash looked at the clock, 5pm. He quickly slides on his boots and walks out the door, but grabs his pocket knife and and places it in his back pocket.

"Might as well go and see the new location. Surprise the gang by showing up."  Ash thought to himself. He quickly grabbed his keys and the letter, along with his jacket as he walked out his apartment.