U N O

"Sarah, hurry up! I need to pee!" I whine.

The awkward bend of my legs curtsied against each other, as I stood in the middle of the hallway of the MTS Centre, trying to hold in my need to wazz.

A quiver shot up my legs and I squish my thighs closer together.

Sarah jammed her fingers into her purple wallet, groaning in annoyance.

"Will you calm your pretzels, Scar? I need this Ashton shirt!" Her perfectly, arched, brows knitted close before finally pulling out the debit card nudged deep in her wallet.

I roll my eyes.

"You already have a fucking cardboard cut out and a mug!" I hiss, "What else do you need?"

"His D," she replied casually, before stuffing the shirt in her purse and beckoning me over. "Now, let's go before you let Niagara Fall."

We hurriedly made our way around the arena, with my body waddling down the hall like a penguin, and Sarah demanding me to slow down.

I can hardly feel my legs and I wish I had went to the ladies' room before the 5SOS concert.

In all honesty, though, holding it in was worth it. The boys sang like fucking angels tonight, not to mention the hot guys beside us, and Calum wearing my favourite shirt on him; the white shirt graffitied in sharpie, and his sweaty hair matted to his tan skin.

Yes.

I actually risked the danger of wrecking my organs because of a band.

#Noragrets.

"Slow down, woman!" Sarah shouted from behind.

I roll my eyes, sighing at the relieving women's restroom sign just a metre away at the same time.

"Put some pep in your step, grandma!"

Reaching the restrooms, I sigh at the unlocked signal in the middle of the thick door.

"I'll be out here," Sarah informed, which I quickly nodded to.

"Got it," I said.

I then greedily push open the door to the ladies' room and smile, only to hear a horrified scream emit from someone's lips.

"What the hell?!"

A tall, boy, hovers over the toilet with his length in his hands and black jeans a wrinkly pool at his sneakered feet.

My jaw drops.

He was tall, with sweat matted to his dark hair, and eyes the colour of glazing chocolate, tattoos sprawling over his hands and arm.

"Oh my fuck," I whispered. Urine pooled in my white jeans as my shaky hands cup my fallen mouth.

At this moment, I could care less, because against all odds...

I just walked in on Calum Hood taking a shit.

CHAPTER 1 MADE A APPEARANCE YAYY!!

Thank you, though to those who voted and commented and followed. It means a lot to me, surprises me that you read the story, but still...it's the absolute world to me so thank you so much for taking the time to do that.

I hope you enjoy Chapter 1 as much as you enjoyed the prologue, and I hope this story turns into something!

NOTE:
THIS STORY IS MEANT TO BE ODDLY STRANGE YET HUMOROUS AND ROMANTIC SO IF ITS WEIRD TO YOU THATS HOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE

Because let's face it... Normality is boring.

Sincerely,

F. Chipotle