Prologue

My cock throbbed.

The hot water spilled down over my head, seeping into my shoulders and running down my back as I stood in the shower. I was unable to focus on anything but the familiar ache in my balls—the need for release.

It had been too long since I have had a good fuck, and just thinking about it could no longer cut it anymore. My dick needed some attention. I had tried putting it off, but as I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around the base of my cock, it was too much to ignore.

I needed to come before I lose my fucking mind.

There she knelt before me. Her tongue slid across her upper lip, and her mouth opened just enough to take me. Her tongue flicked back and forth against the underside of my hard cock. It drove me wild.

The vibrations of my cock from her words drove me insane. She was making love to my dick, the same way I wanted to love her pussy. Slowly and lusciously, her mouth took me fully in. My head fell back instinctively, and my eyes closed.

"Fuck me," I moaned, my shaft growing stiffer.

The pace was too teasing. My balls twitched, and she stopped. My eyes opened, and I asked her to continue. I didn't beg, though. I never begged anyone for anything. Her green eyes widened, and they are teasing but still adoring as she pulled back and blew warm air on the tip of my cock.

I wasn't a patient man. I throbbed harder. Her thumb drew circles around my swollen head glistening in pre-come. The teasing was almost too much. I needed to blow so hard. Her mouth fully engulfed around my cock, sucking me in, licking and moaning against my cock. Her hand was stroking faster, up and down. Faster and faster.

All I wanted to do besides come was to taste her, to fuck her... to eat and fuck.

Reaching down, my hands slid through her red hair, taking a firm handful as I begin to fuck her mouth. My hips rock back and forth as she sucks harder. Her eyes bore into mine. It was too much to handle, and I lost it.

Oh, fuck yes. I exploded with the build up from the week. Semen burst from my cock and coated the inside of her mouth. Her tongue stuck out, swirling around the head of my cock and taking every drop I had to give.

Slumping against the cool shower tiles, my eyes halfopened, and reality hit. I was alone, with my cock in my hand and the load a fucking mess on the glass in front of me.

What the fuck.

I cupped a handful of water and splashed the screen until there was no trace of me jerking off like an adolescent teenager.

Those years should have been long gone by now, especially if my girlfriend had anything to say about it.

Both my hands ran through my dark, wet hair as I slumped with my back against the wall again, trying to control my breathing. What the fuck just happened?

More importantly, who the fuck was that girl I had just jerked off to?