Chapter 2 Stay here

You and Black☆Star both walk in and you see an unfamiliar female person on the couch watching a comedy movie. 'Tsubaki' was her name. "What a pretty name." You thought.

"Hey Tsubaki! I found someone named (y/n). She's pretty nice." Black☆Star told Tsubaki. "If you say--Ahahahahaha!" Tsubaki was cut off by a funny part of the movie.

"Alright (y/n), I have an extra bed in my room or you can sleep on the couch. "I'll sleep in your room for comfort." You said. "Alright now change. Oh yeah you don't have any clothes." Black☆Star said. "You can borrow a long sleeve shirt and pajama pants from me." Black☆Star said. "Okay." You said.

Black☆Star jogged to his room to search his drawers for something for you to wear. He eventually found something and he had you try it on in the bathroom. It's fit a few sizes too big, but what was the point of complaining when you could've died out in the cold.

"It's a bit big but I hope you're okay." Black☆Star said. "Yes I'm fine." You said smiling at him. You were out like a light when Black☆Star was still changing into his pajamas. He saw you in the room sleeping peacefully, and he also thought about how cute you were. He walked out to tell Tsubaki good night.

"Good night Tsubaki." Black☆Star yawned. "Good night Black☆St----Ahahahahahaha!" Once again Tsubaki was cut off by the comedy movie that was playing.

Black☆Star just rolled his eyes at this and walked back in the room and closed the door. He lightly planted a soft kiss on you're cheek, but you were asleep, so you didn't notice. Then Black☆Star finally drifted off into a peaceful good night's sleep.