Chapter 9 Cut

"Hey Black☆Star!" Someone yelled. It was Kidd with his little sister Kiddo.

"It was so perfect, but of course this happened." You thought.

"Hey (y/n)." Kiddo said. "Oh hi Kiddo." You said with a smile. "She is so adorable! She's just like any other 5 year old girl." You thought.

As you thought you stood blankly staring absentmindedly at the trees.

"Um (y/n)? Are you alright?" Kiddo questioned. "Oh no it's nothing." You lied. "Okay." Kiddo replied in a sweet childish voice. "C'mon Kidd. I wanna go home." Kiddo complained to her brother.

"I gotta go. Kiddo has had a pretty off day." Kidd told you and Black☆Star. "Oh what happened?" You asked Kidd.

"She first accidentally ripped her teddy bear in her sleep, then dropped a glass place, then fell while riding her bike, and lost her hair bow in the park, so we're heading home." Kidd explained holding his sister close.

"Nams." Kiddo said rubbing her one of her eyes. "What does that mean?" Black☆Star asked. "Oh, she's had this language since she was 2, but when she says nams she's sleepy."

"Awww." You said. "Nams nams nams!" Kiddo yelled tugging on her brothers black slacks. "We have to head home. Kiddo's already getting upset." Kidd said lifting Kiddo. "Good night Kiddo." You and Black☆Star said. "Oyasu." Kiddo yawned falling asleep on Kidd's shoulder.

"So?" Black☆Star started. "Wanna continue?" He laughed. "Sure." You replied.

He tugged you by the shirt closer to him. So close that with the slightest movement your lips would brush. You blushed heavily. "No need to feel embarrased." Black☆Star whispered.

Then he connected your lips with his. His tongue licked your bottom lip pleading for entrance. You gladly accept and part your lips slightly.

You then wrap your arms as he wraps his arms around your waist. His tongue made it's way around and all over the inside of your mouth.

Then when you two parted there was a small string of saliva left which soon broke.

"I love you so much (y/n)." Black☆Star said. "I love you too Black☆Star." You replied. "Let's go home now." You said. "Okay let's go." Black☆Star responded.

A.N.//// I need suggestions please I have writer's block. It's the worst.
>.<                               ~Kiddo