Chapter 10 Sleep

Ever since you've been staying in Black☆Star and Tsubaki's apartment, you've slept on the living room sofa, but tonight was different.

Black☆Star pulled out his keys out of his black leather jacket pocket and unlocked the door in a matter of seconds.

You grabbed your washed, folded blanket and pillow, thanks to Tsubaki, out of the cleaning supplies closet and set it up on the black, star pattern couch.

"You're not telling me that you're sleeping there tonight," Black☆Star said.

"Where else would I sleep?" you asked giggling a bit giving a questioning smile.

Tsubaki then came in with a shopping bag.

"Oh (Y/N), I found some pajamas for you," she said setting the bag in front of you.

"I'll be in my room sleeping now. Good night you two," she said giving you a sinister wink.

"Idiot," Black☆Star said knowing exactly what she meant.

"Huh?" you questioned.

"Nothing beautiful," Black☆Star said confidently.

You didn't say anything back. You just chuckled knowing that you were loved.

"Anyways I'll change into these and sleep here," you said.

"No you're not," Black☆Star said.

"What?" you questioned.

"I'll tell you when you change," Black☆Star said motioning you towards the bathroom.

You came out of the bathroom...... looking like a neko.

The pajamas were like a onesie. The hoodie had neko ears on it and the back had a tail.

"Wow you're hot," Black☆Star said blushing a bit.

"Oh uh thank you," you blushed even harder.

"Come here," Black☆Star said motioning you towards him.

As you walked towards him he pulled you in a tight hug only to lift you off of the ground and walk toward his room while you were giggling like a small child.

He opened the door and layed you down on his bed.

"You're sleeping here tonight," Black☆Star said smiling.

"If you insist," you said looking like you had no idea what was going on.

He climbed in bed with you and cuddled with you.

"I love you," he whispered sweetly into your ear.

"I love you too," you whispered back.

(A/N) Alright peeps.

I want to know if ya'll want a lemon/smut/fluff in this fanfiction.

Also do ya'll ship Ereri??

(Eren Jaeger X Levi Ackerman)