Chapter 8 Horror

Black☆Star, being the stupid idiot that he was, decided to take you to the most gorey horror movie ever.

Walking in the auditorium it was playing another stupid insurance commercial. (A.N. you know you hate them) The movie started to play and was already disgusting.

After about 45 minutes some girl got her eyes gouged out, and you couldn't take it anymore. "I got to go puke." You said holding your forehead.

You instead decided to walk around because you hated the feeling of vomiting. It worked actually but going back in the theater Black☆Star was very amused by the blood splatter everywhere.

"Oh (y/n). Do you wanna leave because I think you think this movie's disgusting. Black☆Star said. "It is. So can we?" You said. "Okay." Black☆Star agreed.

Walking back home the weather decided to have a little mood swing. It was now about 37 degrees, and we were back to the start.

He had on a jacket, but you didn't so he gave you his. "Are you sure you're not cold because I don't really need this." You said taking off his jacket. "No. I don't want you to get sick again." Black☆Star said kindly.

"Thank you." You told him. You both stopped walking and stared into each other's eyes....................

A.N.//// Sorry for the cliffhanger. I just had to.