Chapter 4 DWMA

You woke up the next day feeling way better than you did yesterday. At the foot of your bed lie a (color) shirt, (type of jeans) jeans, and (color) Converse. Along with a note.

Dear (y/n), I knew you didn't have clothes to spare, so I went shopping while you were sick. Smiles.
-Tsubaki

You qickly changed trying not to wake Black☆Star because you're used to changing in a room. You knew you had to be enrolled in a school, just you have no idea which one.

Black☆Star woke up and told you that you were enrolled into a school called 'Death Weapon Meister Academy' by Tsubaki.

The name frightened you a bit, but you decided not to complain. Then you thought, Tsubaki and Black☆Star were truly nice people. You smiled at the thought of it.

"What's so funny?" Black☆Star asked grabbing some clothes to wear. "I just thought about how nice you and Tsubaki have been to me. I mean like you didn't have to save me. I was fine with dying, as long as I was away from my family.

Black☆Star blushed at the compliment and said, 'No worries. Don't worry. I'm here.' That was when you knew he'd protect you.

Tsubaki was in the kitchen drinking some orange juice and was texting someone. "Who are you texting?" Black☆Star asked curiously. "Soul. He wants to play basketball after school with (y/n)." Tsubaki replied. "You up for it (y/n)?" Black☆Star asked you. "Yeah." You said.

The only way to get to school was walking because Tsubaki had not bought any bikes yet. The school was 1 1/2 miles away, yet you still didn't want to complain. Then you reached the doors to the school and saw so many stairs that lead to the Death room.

"Hey (y/n)! Race you up the stairs! Black☆Star said excitedly. "You're on!" You said out of the soft voice you had been using. "Tsubaki you run up and in the end tell us who won. "Okay," Tsubaki agreed.

"Ready set.... Go!" Tsubaki shouted from the top. Black☆Star was pretty fast, but still slower than you. He was going full force and you were going normal running speed in your book. You won and Black☆Star was panting when he got up the stairs.

"Weapon or *pant* Meister?" Black☆Star asked still tired from running. "Weapon. I am a ninja star thing." You said. "So like Tsubaki?" Black☆Star questioned. "Maybe," you said. "Tsubaki transform." Black☆Star told Tsubaki finally able to catch his breath.

"Yeah like that." You said.

Walking in the long corridor leading to the Death room Black☆Star told you about Lord Death's reputation back then. "He seemed pretty intimidating until you saw how he really looked.

Lord Death started asking multiple question on who you were while hiding behind Black☆Star.

"I want her to be my weapon, please. Black☆Star blurted out. "You know I'd you have 2 weapons you'll need to forfeit all souls you have retrieved now, and gain 198 Afreet souls and 2 witch souls right, Black☆Star?" Lord Death said. "Yes I understand." Black☆Star said in a polite manner.

Then Lord Death cast a spell on Black☆Star forfeiting his souls, and making sure that if he touches you in weapon form he doesn't get burned.

You both ended up having homeroom together, and enjoyed the rest of the school hours until after school came when you decided to play basketball with the gang.