Chapter 7 Date?

///// Time Skip \\\\\
It was a cold Saturday morning, and Black☆Star had a little question in mind.

Having a blue blanket wrapped around you, you went to the living room to watch TV. There you saw Black☆Star sleeping there all knocked out.

You just thought this a was funny and switched the TV channel from The Art of Weaponry to a random sitcom. On the couch you kept a watchful eye on Black☆Star who was sleeping like a baby. At least he didn't sleep in one of those wierd positions where you're all stretched out.

He slept on his side with one hand in front of his face like a 6 year old. Seeing him like this made you blush a little pink. You wondered if his lips were soft,so you planted a deep kiss on his mouth.

The answer was a delightful yes. He didn't tell you but he'd been awake you just didn't notice. He pretended then to wake up and tell you that happened.

"I like that." Black☆Star smirked. This made you blush even harder than before.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask a question." Black☆Star said seriously. "Alright." You said. He sighed and finally asked the question he had been dying to ask. "Will you go out with me?" He asked hoping for a good answer. You blush but ran up to him, hugged him, and said yes of course.

He expected a good answer but not one this big. This was a surprise. "Do you wanna go see a movie later?" Black☆Star asked. "Yeah." You said. "Which one?" Black☆Star asked you. "I don't care. As long as I'm with you." You blushed.

He knew then that he'd take you to a horror movie to see if you were scared or not.