□Chapter Two□

Oncie and I became friends more and more each day. I noticed people looking at us at lunch, but I just shrugged it off. I didn't care what people think.

I brought my phone this time and my head phones. He didn't come to school today and I was bored out of my mind. My mouth moved with the words from lip singing. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked up to see Oncie. I smiled while taking my head phones out. "Hey Oncie. I thought you weren't coming today?" He shrugged. "Change of plans. Can I ask you a question." I nodded my head yes.

"Would you mind coming over today. I have alot of things to do and my mom's and them are leaving and-" I put a finger on his lip and giggled. "Yeah sure. I'll come over." He smiled and sat down with me.

~Time skip~
The last bell rang while I walked out of class. I saw Oncie standing by the wall waiting for me, like a boyfriend would. It made me blush a tiny bit thinking about it. He smiled and motioned with his head to come on. I followed up to him. I had to walk kind of fast because, since he was tall, he had longer legs than me. He noticed this and tried his best to slow down.

We finally arrived at his house. It was pretty big. He opened the door for me. "Wow.." I mumbled to myself. It was bigger on the inside. He took my stuff and put them down in a corner by the door. "Amazed are we?" He said with a chuckle. I giggled and said yeah.

"Oncie, it doesn't look like this place is dirty at all." He turned pink a little bit. "Truth is, I just wanted someone over since I didn't want to be alone for the 100th time." I giggled and shrugged. "Why didn't you say so?" He gulped and said I thought you would say no. I laughed. "I would never say That." He smiled and we went up to his room.

It wasn't awkward or anything, he felt comfortable with it so I did too. After a while of laughing and joking he smiled and looked at me. "Sing for me. Sing the song that your friends say you can sing." I blushed and shook my head no. "Please. I really want to hear you sing. You heard me play guitar before." I smiled and said sure. I stood up and turned on the song.

After it was over he smiled at me. "You have a beautiful voice." I blushed a little. He smiled and got up and hugged me. I stiffened for a second but then melted and hugged him back. "Thank you for coming to the school." I heard him whisper in my ear. I smiled and hugged him tighter.

We pulled apart, and we just looked at each other. I looked down and smiled while turning red. He cupped my face with his cheeks and got closer to my lips. I closed my eyes and put my hand on his and got closer.

"ONCE-LER!" we both jumped and moved apart. His mom was home. "Hide...in the closet." I ran into the closet and shut the door just in time to hear the door open. "Hi Oncie."a women hugged him. He didn't hug back, just a pat really.

They talked for a while. I lost count on the conversation because she started to walk in and out of the door as if she was looking for something. I didn't move a muscle. After I heard the door shut, I stayed there for a minute until Once-ler came and opened the door.

He smiled and took me by the hand. "She's gone now." I smiled and hugged him. I loved to feel his touch, it made me feel warm and safe. He kissed me on the forehead.

I decided to go. I climbed out the window, when I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around, my body ouside but my head in the room. He smiled and blushed, then gave me a kiss. I was shocked at first but then melted into the kiss. It felt like only a second.

"See you tomorrow, Serina." I blushed and giggled. "See you tomorrow as well, Oncie." I then climbed out the window and set to home, with a smile on my face the whole way.