♢Chapter Six♢

"Well I'm actually doing it." He said while throwing two bags of marshmallows into the back of the wagon. "Yes, and just remember Oncie, if your invention doesn't become a success...well it wouldn't surprise me at all!" Everyone laughed while I just rolled my eyes. My head was rested on my hand.

"Nice wheels! Burn!" Brett said, when Melvin, our mule, kicked his rear end. I chuckled at that. "Yeah burn, well you'll see. Come on Melvin." He said while having an annoyed face.

After a while he played his guitar for me. I smiled and started to hum toons. He then decided to play some Fall Out Boy and I sang to alot of them. After a while I felt tired, and really dizzy and sick. Oncie noticed this I guess and reached in the back for some marshmallows. "Here baby, it this. It'll make you less sick." I looked at him. "You know I don't like marshmallows."

He kept on insisting and I finally ate a couple. It did make me feel better. He fell asleep with his legs proped up and his fadora down. I had control of the reigns.

I remember like it was yesterday when I saw the Truffula Forest. It was so beautiful. I kept saying Oncie and nudging him, but he wouldn't budge. Melvin finally kicked his seat and woke up with a yelp. He breathed a wow at the scenery. "This is the most beautiful place...I have ever seen." He almost choked on the sentence.

~Time skip~
We set up the tent, well house/tent, and went to look at the trees. We saw one with pink tuffs. "Ok so, how are we getting the tuffs?" I asked with a smile. He looked at me and chuckled, while holding up an ax. "We chop it down of course." He went up to the tree and aimed at the trunk with it while the animals started to run or flee. "Oncie..." I breathed as he made one chop, two chops, three...the tree landed to the ground with a loud thud.

He grabbed the tree and walked it back to the house/tent. I gulped looking at the trunk. "Oh no..."