♤Chapter Four♤

I could hear him gulp as she got up. "Well, hello Serina. How long have you kept this from me Oncie?" She said, gritting her teeth. "Th-three months..." She chuckled under her teeth. I didn't want to be here.

"Serina, can you leave me and Oncie alone." All I did was nod slowly and walked back as she shut the door. I could hear yelling and throwing stuff. I didn't hear all of it but I heard "how could you keep this from me" and "how dare you". I flinched at everytime I heard something break. After about a couple of minutes, everything got quiet.

He then walked out and closed the door. He leaned his back on it and blew a breath. I walked up to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry." He shook his head and hugged back. He took my hand and went to his room. He closed the door and leaned his head on the door. I went and snuck up in front of him and gave him a peck on the lips.

It made him smile. He put his arms around me and spun me slighlty while landing on his bed. I giggled while I was laying on him. I leaned up and smiled and blushed, while looking away slighlty. He put his hand on my cheek and put some hair behind my ear. He then pulled my head down slighlty and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back slighlty.

We got into the moment and kept kissing. He ran his hand up and down my back. He flipped me over on my back and got on top of me. He kissed my neck slighlty and giving it love bites. "I love you so much." He whispered in my ear while still biting my neck. I bit my lip and smiled. "I love you too, Oncie."

~Time skip~
I woke up with arms around me and the covers pulled up to my chin. I stretched and smiled. I turned over to see Oncie asleep. I smiled and kissed his nose. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He leaned up on one elbow and smiled. "Hi sweet cheeks." I giggled and said hi, the covers still pull up to my chin. He gave me a kiss while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I got closer to him and nuzzle my head into his bare chest. I blushed, alot. He chuckled and held me, while playing with my hair.

After about another hour of cuddling and talking we finally decided to get up. I got dressed in his shirt, which was a little to big for me, and wore my pants. He put on his pants and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I smiled and chuckled. He's so sweet and kind. He isn't a bad guy at all, not a bad guy at all.