♡Chapter Three♡

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Me and Oncie was going on 3 months of dating and we loved every minute of it. People do stare and point but I don't care. I'm happy and I know he's really happy.

Our hands never wanted to let go of each other, not even to go to other classes. In class we always sit in the back. He would rub my back slighlty while leaning back or we would hold hands. We loved each other so much.

One problem is, well his mom doesn't even know I exist. I don't blame Oncie for telling her about me, I've heard alot of stories about her. My dad, on the other hand, loves Oncie.

"What's for lunch?" I asked Oncie. He was leaning on his locker facing me. "I don't know. I thought you didn't like food here anyway." I shrugged. "Is just like knowing what kind of slop their serving." He chuckled and smiled.

Soon we were the only ones in the hall. I closed my locked and turned around, only to be stopped by him. He had an arm stretched out and hand on the locker behind me. He smiled while looking at me. I blushed a little. He got his other hand and wrapped it around me and kissed me slighlty. I giggled when he pulled his lips away from me.

"What's so funny?" He said with a smile. I shrugged and smiled. "PDA, move away from each other." Mrs. Healy, our English teacher, said. He sighed and back up while looking at her. "Why aren't you guys at lunch?" She looked at us like we commented a crime. "We don't like the lunch here." Oncie said. "Well, just get out of the halls, you know no one is supposed to be in the halls during lunch. And no more PDA." She said while walking away.

Oncie rolled his eyes and waited till she turned a corner and kissed me again. "No PDA my ass." He mumbled under his breath so I can only hear. I giggled and held his hand while walking to our little spot outside.

I lied in his lap, laying the back of my head on his chest. He smiled and played with my hair. He kissed me on top of the head and whispered I love you. I said it back and looked up at him and smiled. He gave me another kiss on the nose. I giggled and smiled. "You know I was thinking of telling mom about you." I shrugged. "It's your chose Oncie." He smiled and said yeah. We agreed on me coming over after school and introducing me to his mom.

We held hands on the way to his house. He then let go of my hand and went in front of me. We were almost to his house. "Now remember. I don't care what my mom says about you, you just ignore her if it offends you ok." I nodded my head yes.

He then cupped my face and gave me a kiss. I smiled. We then continued to go to his house. He blew a breath and opened the door. I grabbed his hand while walking in. I noticed two guys sitting on the couch watching TV. They looked like hillbillies and twins. They looked at me. "Hey Brett, Chett. Where is mom at?" Oncie asked his brothers.

"She's in her room." Said the one on the left. He nodded once and grabbed my hand. We went up to a door. "Um mom. We have a visitor." He said while cracking the door open. I saw a women at her desk and watching TV. I gulped when she looked at me. "Oh hi Oncie. Who is this?"

He chuckled nervously. "Mom, this is Serina. She's my girlfriend."