the date pt 1

Hey guys! Sorry its been so long, my mom took my phone away -.- (sorry if there is any spelling mistakes. BTW, I see sebastian being a perv. If you don't like it that way,I can change it;) ) BUT there is going to be two parts of 'the date' cause they are extremely long.... So... Yep :)

Ciel

You looked around your new room, the one that ciel had so generously given you. There was a wide window with flowing blue velvet curtains and a matching blue bed spread. There was also a huge walk in closet overflowing with dresses, vests, coats, shirts, pants ect. You picked 3 dresses and 3 pairs of shoes out , layed them on your bed, and smiled. They all were so pretty! The first one was a light blue dress, with white ruffles and an overcoat. The second dress was a simple pink dress, and the third was a white dress with a red over coat. You picked up the light blue dress with white ruffles and layed it across a chair by the bathroom. You grabbed a pair of blue shoes and layed them by the door, undressing yourself. filling the tub with steaming hot water, you thought about the date that you were supposed to go on with ciel Phantomhive. He didn't really tell you where you were going for the date, but you thought 'I bet it will be awesome anyway'. You let your body soak in steaming hot water,until your toes and fingers became wrinkly. You unplugged the drain, and carefully stepped out of the tub trying not to slip. You grabbed the dress and slipped it on, then dried your hair and put shoes on. You heard a knock coming from your door, and a voice followed it. "(Y/n), ciel is waiting for you" Sebastian spoke. He asked if you needed any help. You yelled no thank you, while opening the door and running past him. You yelled a short 'sorry'. You were curious, about where he was taking you. You sighed happily jumping into the carriage with ciel, who currently had his head in his hands , looking out the window. He looked up at you, a slight smile spreading across his face. "Hello, (y/n). You look very beautiful" you blushed at his kindness. "So, ciel, where are we going?" You asked. He snickered. "You'll know soon enough" and with that the carriage pulled off to its destination.

Sebastian

You had been talking to Sebastian almost non stop since he asked you out. And today was the day of The date. You still didn't really know where he was taking you, but you didn't care. As long as Sebastian was going!
You walked into your bedroom, looking around. You noticed a bunch of black, red and white rose petals leading to your walk-in closet. You carefully followed them, but then you remembered sebastian. You started walking faster, noticing there was only one outfit in your closet. Once you were in your closet, you saw it. The beautiful, long deep dark red/ black dress and a pair of black heels. You smiled, noticing a small folded piece of paper in the shoes. You unfolded it and read it.

Dear (y/n),

Roses are red,

Violets are blue

I cannot compare your beauty, to a roses hue.

That means...

I love you.

Yours truly ,

Sebastian michealis

you hugged the note to your heart, wanting to cry. 'This is the second best day of my life!' You did a little spin, wanting to cry out with joy. "is is really happening?!" You said aloud. Suddenly, arms went around your waist and you could hear someone breathing in your ear, the scent of earl gray tea drifting up your nose . you grew stiff for a second, but then you realised who it was. "Hello, my kitten~ and by the way,yes this is happening " he said in your ear. he picked you up, covering your eyes. You could feel a whoosh of air go past your face, as Sebastian opened a window and jumped out heading for the forest. "B-but!" You cried. "I didn't get to put my dress on!"

Alois

You knew alois almost all your life...' So what if the date goes horribly? Will our friendship be ruined ?' You thought. You were currently sitting by alois, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. you put your feet up how your ..uh...boyfriend...? Had them. Resting on his desk. You sighed happily, content with how things were. There was currently a lot on your mind, consisting of alois. Thoughts swam around your head like 'will this ruin our friendship?" Or 'did he forget we are supposed to go on a date tonight?' you shook your head. Of course not! He wouldn't forget about the ball...would he? "y/n?" You looked at him and tilted your head. "Yeah?" He started slowly walking over to you. He smiled at you, then said "tonight there shall be a ball! And you shall come with me!" You nodded your head furiously. "I'm excited!" You said. "We must get invetations out, and... Get a new dress.." You said starting to walk out of the room.

Undertaker (NOT FINISHED. WARNING: nOT FINISHED.)

The days following the run in with the mysterious man seemed to drone by in a monotonous tone.