the date pt.2

-sorry this is a short chapter! I'll make it up to you guys later!-

Ciel

You looked out the window at your surroundings. It was beautiful...cherry trees were just starting to bloom, birds were just starting to swoop around and the air smelled like roses. The carriage pulled up to a river , surrounded by willows. You smiled and looked at Ciel. He seemed...happy...really happy. You flattened out your dress, looking at him. He looked up at you. "Do you love it?" You shook your head wildly. "No," Ciel looked at you, hurt. "I love it!" You could see Ciel breath in a sigh of relief. You walked out of the carriage, Ciel helping you down. You and Ciel walked up to the river, where there was a checkered blanket on the ground and an open pick-Nick basket. You sat down, by Ciel looking at the food. There was tea....biscuits...Turkey...chicken....and Apple pie. You grabbed a plate and filled your plate with Apple pie. Ciel looked at you. "Uhm, (y/n), you want some meat? Maybe chicken..or Turk-" you put your hand over his mouth playfully. "No!" You said as his eyes widened. "Iwm eating pwie!" You said mouth full of pie. He rolled his eyes filling his own plate with food. You giggled at him. "Your so cute, (y/n).." You stopped eating pie, chunks falling out of your mouth. "Uh..what-what?" He shook his head. "N-nothing!" You both ate your fill of food, (you ate the whole pie) and talked about the weather for some reason. You guys sat there, watching the sun go down.

Sebastian

The Sun was just starting to set, a light wind blowing here and there. Sebastian had been running and carrying you bridal style for the past what seemed like hour. He finally stopped, right in front of a forest. He smiled down at you, noticing your mouth was gaping open at the sight of the dancing lanterns that were strewn everywhere , in the trees. "This must have taken you forever to make ..." You said trailing off. Sebastian smiled, tilting his head slightly. "Anything for you, (y/n)" he led you over to a small gazebo, vines and dark red flowers crawling up the side wall. In the center of the gazebo , there was an old worn out bench that had a huge selection of foods , with bottles of tea/sparkling cider. (Y/n, you can pick which one you feel comfortable with) you didnt think this night could be any better! He sat you down at the worn table, where he proceeded to quickly make you a sandwich and pour you a cup of tea/sparkling cider. You stuffed your face, then gulped down the drink. You noticed Sebastian staring at you. "Hey, Sebastian , you okay?" He nodded. "Yes, I am. Thank you very much for asking" he looked away . this was the best night of your life....

Alois

You had picked out a pink dress. It was long, but not to long... And it fit just right. It wasn't too big, or too small.
You put your hair up in a bun, did your make-up, and ran into alois's study. He eyed you up and down smiling evily. "You look very..VERY Nice...(y/n).." You blushed a deep shade of red. "You also look handsome, alois." He laughed , standing up and clapping his hands. You ran up to him, while twirling and saying "ole!" You both laughed, while starting to walk down the long spiraling staircase, to greet your guests. Alois cleared his throat. "Thank you for coming!" Soon the ball started, people danced on and on....people were happy laughing, talking...and...you had alois. After dancing forever with your..boyfriend.. He took you out on the terrace. The sun outlined the trees, making this time of night romantic. Alois poured you a glass of wine/cider. You smiled at him. "I love you, (y/n)..." You both talked and danced for the rest of the night, holding onto each other as if every moment was your last.