Epilogue

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I said

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The minister asked.

"I most definitely do." Christian said, with a smile.

"Then you may kiss the-" Christian grabbed me and embraced me in a long kiss. The crowd applauded.

After the ceremony Christian and I started to head to the car for our honeymoon, when he pulled me into an empty room.

As soon as I got in the room I knew his intentions.

"Aren't we supposed to wait till were on the honeymoon?" I said with a smirk.

"I can't." He said with a growl. He grabbed me and started kissing me all over.

***

I awoke sweating. I bent over in pain, and then suddenly I was hit with nausea. I pulled the sheets off, jumped out the bed and headed to the bathroom. I headed straight for the toilet and threw up.

When I was finished I went to the sink and mouth washed the living daylights out of my mouth.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Rose are you all right? Is there someone else in there with you?" he yelled. I looked around confused. No one else was in here but me.

"No." I said while opening the door. As soon as I did he barged passed me and took a look around the bathroom. Once he noticed no imminent threat he turned back to me, but stopped in his tracks.

He was staring at my stomach. I looked down.

Did I gain weight or something? I put my hand on my stomach and I felt a presence. I brought my hands to my mouth.

"I'm... I'm pregnant?!" I took a step back.

Pregnant!

I looked back up to Christian to see him smiling.

"I couldn't ask for anything better." He said.

"But are we ready for a child? How are we going to take care of it?" I said panicking.

He placed his hands on my stomach. "Don't worry about it Rose. I asked my parents if I could come back into the kingdom. They said yes and granted me my position back. Since I'm the oldest, Jace has been dropped down to being just a prince again. I'm the king, and as for the baby, it's a blessing."

He's a King again, wait does that mean I'm a...

"Queen." He said finishing my sentence. I couldn't help feel excited. My life took a huge turn for the better.

Thinking about it now, I'm glad I went into that abandoned mansion. And surprisingly I owe my life to the Ashley's. If they hadn't dared me, I wouldn't have met Christian.

***

Ok so I've decide to make a sequel to this book. I know I already started absent dreams but that will be an extended edition but the two stories will link up together. If you think this is a good idea comment below. Happy reading 😊